PDA

View Full Version : isnt martail arts just great

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

justinmaceachern
01-19-2006, 09:45 AM
hi every one me here yet again. i hope that every one is training hard. i just wanted to stress how much i love martail arts. I am in three of them and just loving every minute of them. And i just found out that royce gracie is comming back to fight mat hughes. man i cant wait. Royce is the man.

justinmaceachern
01-19-2006, 09:49 AM
Yes this is true royce gracie is coming back to the ufc to fight mat hughes. Man i dont know what is going to happen here. I think we might see hughes go down. I dont know. But what a fight this is going to be.

Zach Sarver
01-23-2006, 04:14 PM
It is Martial not martail :-) Didn't want you to keep making that mistake. Peace

Mato-san
01-25-2006, 09:54 AM
Royce is a gem, but I still have the image of him being humiliated in pride fc ,gi pulled over his head, towel thrown in, disrespected...etc No gi gracie that will be a sight for very sore eyes. I really adore royce and hope he can cut serious mustard to overcome such humiliation. I will be watching with very keen eyes. My focus is mainly on Gomi in 2006. Now that guy is a machine! The list is long but Dan Henderson, another fav!