View Full Version : Hello

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Russell Robinson
01-12-2006, 04:51 PM
Hi, my name is Russ. I've been training in Seidokan Aikido in the Los Angeles area for almost eight years. I hope to read a lot about Aikido here :D

01-12-2006, 05:13 PM
Hi Russ,

Welcome to AikiWeb.

-- Jun

01-12-2006, 10:26 PM
Hey Russ,

Are you the same Russ I remember meeting at the summer camp a few years ago in Michigan? If so, I believe we met again this last year at camp in Pleasanton (I was the bald guy who blew his back out the first day and gimped around for the rest of the camp :rolleyes: )

Hope things are well and welcome to AikiWeb.

01-13-2006, 08:07 AM
Hello, Russ. Welcome aboard. With 8 years already under your belt, hopefully you will not only read what's here, but contribute as well. See you in the forums.

Russell Robinson
01-13-2006, 02:59 PM
Hi Bronson,

Yep, same guy ;-) I'm sure we'll see a lot of each other in the coming years. You going to St Louis? Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Mark Uttech
01-14-2006, 08:14 AM

01-16-2006, 11:14 AM
Yep, same guy ;-)

I figured it was probably you ;)

I'm sure we'll see a lot of each other in the coming years. You going to St Louis?

Unfortunatley no. I'll be lounging away in school during the summer semester while you are all having a horrible time at summer camp ;) :D I wanted to go as I was looking forward to perhaps making it through an entire camp without injuring myself, but alas it is not to be.

I'm sure we'll see each other on the mat again someday.