PDA

View Full Version : McDojo Fees

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

emma.mason15
01-06-2006, 02:25 AM
sorry to say guys that the annual McDojo Fees are due ..... so if u could all pay up with minimum fuss i'll tell the "collectors" to stand down ...
thanx .. checks made payable to Dorys McDojo .... please remeber the fee is your birthdate ... decimal point ... then add three 0s ... thanx! :D :D :D

Tim Gerrard
01-06-2006, 04:58 AM
Right let me get this straight.....

Decimal point, birthday three zero .1982, no hang on.......

Brithday, decimal point, where I went on holiday....no that can't be right..........Holiday, birthday....no, where have I got holiday from?

Aha! Dog's name, decimal point, birthday, three zeros? No that's not it...........

so K = (e+r)+(pc) to the power of 3.......hmmmm, bit long division, times by 5.............

so the answer's: Belgium, 9 and a bag of crisps. How much is a Belgium?

Please leave my kneecaps alone. :uch:

Matt Molloy
01-06-2006, 06:32 AM
How much is a Belgium?

1 Belgium = 1/2 a Wales or 2/3 of a Czech Republic.

Kids these days don't know the first thing about money. :p

Cheers,

Matt.

Note to anyone not native to the UK. If you want to be totally bamboozled, check out the UK's pre-decimal currency. Going decimal was resisted for quite a long time by the natives as the new currency was seen as too complicated.

happysod
01-06-2006, 09:04 AM
The bater system is the only way to go to keep things real - I'll swap you three shiho-nages and a used hakama for a decent yonkyo and small green teapot with lid.

James Davis
01-06-2006, 11:48 AM
sorry to say guys that the annual McDojo Fees are due ..... so if u could all pay up with minimum fuss i'll tell the "collectors" to stand down ...
thanx .. checks made payable to Dorys McDojo .... please remeber the fee is your birthdate ... decimal point ... then add three 0s ... thanx! :D :D :D
Emma, where do we send the hired goons? evileyes Umm, I meant the checks. :D

Robert Jackson
01-06-2006, 03:37 PM
Ok! The checks in the mail... i swear!

Ketsan
01-06-2006, 09:01 PM
Only when you send me the black belt I ordered at the drive through window. :D

kocakb
01-07-2006, 01:41 AM
Am I exempt from the fees again this year? Because of having taken 36342 ukemis in 2005 :)

emma.mason15
01-07-2006, 06:35 PM
Only when you send me the black belt I ordered at the drive through window. :D

I am deeply upset by your undelievered Black belt .... we at Dorys dojo sincearly apologise for this most unfortunate error and have sent the said belt post haste ... and as means of a goodwill gesture we are sending you a complimentry Hakama. please accept our humble apology ...... AND PAY UP!!!!

:D :D :D evileyes evileyes evileyes

emma.mason15
01-07-2006, 06:39 PM
Am I exempt from the fees again this year? Because of having taken 36342 ukemis in 2005 :)

no no no ... we at dorys dojo operate on the "you play ... you pay" policy so please pay ..... we now accept most ripped off credit cards or fraudulant debit cards
dont make me send THE collector :D

emma.mason15
01-07-2006, 06:42 PM
The bater system is the only way to go to keep things real - I'll swap you three shiho-nages and a used hakama for a decent yonkyo and small green teapot with lid.

wee feel we have to decline this offer due to the teapot being cracked and now unable to hold liquids ... we do have a remortage your house scheme available for those having difficulty in raising the required amount ... just call our customer advisors on 0800 123 456

*calls cost 200 a minute

Ketsan
01-10-2006, 06:38 PM
Are there still places on the Shodan to Sandan in one week course?

James Davis
01-11-2006, 11:37 AM
call our customer advisors on 0800 123 456

*calls cost 200 a minute
You don't tell me what to do, Emma. :mad:

Besides, I don't weigh 200 pounds. ;) I'll have to put on some weight first. :p

JayRhone
01-16-2006, 04:46 PM
Only when you send me the black belt I ordered at the drive through window I would demand an upgrade to 2nd dan (at no extra charge) for the horrible service. ;)

Mark Freeman
01-16-2006, 05:32 PM
... just call our customer advisors on 0800 123 456

*calls cost 200 a minute

I tried calling, but ended up talking to some very friendly lady in Dheli, we got on quite well, and we even talked about meeting up, but due to the rather expensive call rate, I can't now afford the black belt I was promising myself :(

emma.mason15
01-18-2006, 09:09 PM
Are there still places on the Shodan to Sandan in one week course?
oF COURSE ... BUT PAY NOW AND YOU CAN DO THE SUPER INTENSIVE COURSE FOR A MERE 300 AND BE GRADED IN TWO DAYS *
(*accomodation and expenses are not covered)

emma.mason15
01-18-2006, 09:11 PM
You don't tell me what to do, Emma. :mad:

Besides, I don't weigh 200 pounds. ;) I'll have to put on some weight first. :p
Im sorry James it appears that ur credit rating is below par for the course you recently booked on ... if you would like to speak to a mchine for 40 mins as I sap countless dollars from your bank account im sure the problem wont go away and I can do it all again!

emma.mason15
01-18-2006, 09:13 PM
I tried calling, but ended up talking to some very friendly lady in Dheli, we got on quite well, and we even talked about meeting up, but due to the rather expensive call rate, I can't now afford the black belt I was promising myself :(

ahhh I see you must have been placed through our international call centre ... I would of course been happy to pay .. but it appears that the woman you were talking to wore blue on a tuesday ... which means that I am excempt from reimbursing the call charges .... Have A Nice Day

emma.mason15
01-18-2006, 09:15 PM
I would demand an upgrade to 2nd dan (at no extra charge) for the horrible service. ;)
I feel it imperitative to point out that your impending dan grading my a be harmed for such reckless remarks! :D :D

JayRhone
02-05-2006, 11:07 PM
I have the perfect slogan for you if that's the case :) 'We're not happy until you're not happy' Now have a nice day

emma.mason15
02-07-2006, 06:03 AM
Jay for such remarkable thinking im offering you the chance to buy a franchise ....please email emma_masonisamoneygrabbingcowbag@whoohoo.com

merlynn
02-24-2006, 04:37 AM
Jay for such remarkable thinking im offering you the chance to buy a franchise ....please email emma_masonisamoneygrabbingcowbag@whoohoo.com
ok emmsy if your a money grabbing cow bag what does that make ME!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...................... ok im your collector :D so ok you punks pay up or else :grr: :grr: :grr:

crbateman
02-24-2006, 09:35 AM
The bater system is the only way to go to keep things real - I'll swap you three shiho-nages and a used hakama for a decent yonkyo and small green teapot with lid."Bater system"???? Your Freudian slip is showing... :D

James Davis
02-24-2006, 11:13 AM
ok emmsy if your a money grabbing cow bag what does that make ME!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...................... ok im your collector :D so ok you punks pay up or else :grr: :grr: :grr:
You don't scare me. :straightf

Not, because I'm tough or anything; there's an ocean between us. :p

merlynn
02-26-2006, 05:37 AM
You don't scare me. :straightf

Not, because I'm tough or anything; there's an ocean between us. :p

mate be afraid be very afraid i do have a passport so be warned :grr: evileyes

James Davis
02-27-2006, 11:05 AM
mate be afraid be very afraid i do have a passport so be warned :grr: evileyes
You got money for a boat? :)

Huh? :)

Do ya? :D

:p :p :p :D

merlynn
02-27-2006, 12:40 PM
You got money for a boat? :)

Huh? :)

Do ya? :D

:p :p :p :D
oh i have the means and the money my friend be very very afraid, be warned emmsy wants her dojo fees and im here to see that its collected

James Davis
02-27-2006, 04:44 PM
oh i have the means and the money my friend be very very afraid, be warned emmsy wants her dojo fees and im here to see that its collected
I have yet to receive my glow-in-the-dark orange belt that she agreed to send me. :)

merlynn
03-01-2006, 02:42 AM
mmmmmmmm ok its in the post! honest

James Davis
03-01-2006, 11:10 AM
mmmmmmmm ok its in the post! honest
Right. ;)

merlynn
03-01-2006, 04:29 PM
Right. ;)
of course it is would i lie to you :D :p

mriehle
03-01-2006, 04:36 PM
Well you are Da Enfoassa for a McDojo.

That's kind of like a salesman, right? (Okay, maybe not, but bear with me here...).

You know the old joke about how you tell if a salesman is lying?

Are your lips moving?

:D

James Davis
03-01-2006, 05:15 PM
of course it is would i lie to you :D :p
I notice the disconcerting lack of a question mark... :confused:

merlynn
03-01-2006, 06:00 PM
Well you are Da Enfoassa for a McDojo.

That's kind of like a salesman, right? (Okay, maybe not, but bear with me here...).

You know the old joke about how you tell if a salesman is lying?

Are your lips moving?

:D

yes my lips are moving and i always tell the truth! honest

merlynn
03-01-2006, 06:01 PM
I notice the disconcerting lack of a question mark... :confused:

are you tring to say id lie to you ! well :mad: the very idea

emma.mason15
03-01-2006, 11:59 PM
My apologies to all customers at the Dory McDojo .... you may have heard rumours that I have been sunning myself on the beautiful beaches of barbados .... this is a VISCIOUS lie ... I have been doing EXTENSIVE research in to how to make our services better for all users. Of course I had to make this survey in barbados ... but it was all work and no play. ...

mriehle
03-02-2006, 12:41 PM
yes my lips are moving and i always tell the truth! honest

I'm pretty sure I bought a car from a guy who said much the same thing. A week later I got a call from the local police looking for the person who'd owned the car before me. Seems she was wanted for a few hundred dollars in check fraud.

Not that I'm saying you'd be guilty of such fraud...

...but...

...I've got one hand on my wallet during this discussion.

:p :D :grr: :D :p

"Have it your way, have it your way!" (oops, wrong chain :confused: )

mriehle
03-02-2006, 12:43 PM
Of course I had to make this survey in barbados ... but it was all work and no play. ...

I assumed it was part of the planning for the Beach Training (TM) trip. All expenses paid (excluding air fare, lodging and food). But, if you don't mind my saying, the beaches in Hawaii might be a better choice.

:D :D :D :D :D

emma.mason15
03-02-2006, 05:33 PM
I assumed it was part of the planning for the Beach Training (TM) trip. All expenses paid (excluding air fare, lodging and food). But, if you don't mind my saying, the beaches in Hawaii might be a better choice.

:D :D :D :D :D

to show that we at Dorys McDojo (TM) listen to our service users ... I have taken on board such a suggestion and am booked up to go next week .... ahhhh the pressures of running a scam ... er ... valuable service even. :D :D :D

James Davis
03-03-2006, 11:48 AM
to show that we at Dorys McDojo (TM) listen to our service users ... I have taken on board such a suggestion and am booked up to go next week .... ahhhh the pressures of running a scam ... er ... valuable service even. :D :D :D
Don't you dare set foot on American soil, you huckster! :mad:

I want my damn day-glo belt! :grr:

emma.mason15
03-06-2006, 10:15 AM
Don't you dare set foot on American soil, you huckster! :mad:

I want my damn day-glo belt! :grr:

yeah???? u gunna stop me???? :D :D :D evileyes

James Davis
03-06-2006, 11:40 AM
yeah???? u gunna stop me???? :D :D :D evileyes
Pardon me while I ready my anti-aircraft rubber band launcher... :cool:

Ooooh, you're in for it now!!! evileyes

Steve Mullen
03-07-2006, 02:01 AM
Emma, go there in a boat, that way his anti-aircraft rubber band launcher will have no effect.

My war advisors fee is the same as my McDojo mat fees, so are we even???? :p

emma.mason15
03-07-2006, 04:10 AM
Emma, go there in a boat, that way his anti-aircraft rubber band launcher will have no effect.

with such thinking im greatly impressed and would like to offer you a franchise of the mcDojo to haver as your very own .,.. all you need is your grandmothers life savings and the market value of her house .... welcome to MY world ... :D :D :D

emma.mason15
03-07-2006, 04:14 AM
Pardon me while I ready my anti-aircraft rubber band launcher... :cool:

Ooooh, you're in for it now!!! evileyes

to show there is no bad feeliungs between the greater land of Britain and our american brothers and sister ... Dory' McDojo apologises that the dayglow belt has now been discontinued ... But as a means in compensation I will be sending you our latest belt with the new reflective band. You will of course have to pay for the postage and packing which stands at three hundred american dollars. I will dis[patch the belt persoanlly when the check clears.
kindest reguards
emma ;) :D :p

James Davis
03-07-2006, 12:10 PM
to show there is no bad feeliungs between the greater land of Britain and our american brothers and sister ... Dory' McDojo apologises that the dayglow belt has now been discontinued ... But as a means in compensation I will be sending you our latest belt with the new reflective band. You will of course have to pay for the postage and packing which stands at three hundred american dollars. I will dis[patch the belt persoanlly when the check clears.
kindest reguards
emma ;) :D :p
I'll dispatch you!! :grr:

James Davis
03-07-2006, 12:12 PM

Yeah, Emma. Come in a boat. It's okay. You'll be nice and safe, I promise. :straightf

evileyes Mwahahahahaaa!

emma.mason15
03-07-2006, 11:23 PM
Yeah, Emma. Come in a boat. It's okay. You'll be nice and safe, I promise. :straightf

evileyes Mwahahahahaaa!

what is it about you boy??? will u never learn ??? U NO FRIGHTEN ME! .. :D :p :D

James Davis
03-08-2006, 11:48 AM
what is it about you boy??? will u never learn ??? U NO FRIGHTEN ME! .. :D :p :D

Do well placed explosives on your boat and an army of trained sharks frighten you? Do I need to call in my giant squid? evileyes

Oooooh, you are SO in for it. :grr:

emma.mason15
03-08-2006, 05:37 PM
sigh .... James .... ur not concentrating are you??? .... Im wearing my Dorys McDojo (TM) superdooper-rainbow-swirl-irridesant-phycadellic-glow-in-the-dark belt. It of course means I can kill you with mearly a look ....
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

James Davis
03-09-2006, 11:27 AM
sigh .... James .... ur not concentrating are you??? .... Im wearing my Dorys McDojo (TM) superdooper-rainbow-swirl-irridesant-phycadellic-glow-in-the-dark belt. It of course means I can kill you with mearly a look ....
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
I stand corrected. I don't know what I could have been thinking. I'm terribly sorry if I even came close to angering you. Please don't hurt me. :sorry:

You can't wear your belt in the shower, or the dye will run in your shoddily made product and render it useless.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

merlynn
03-10-2006, 11:29 AM
I stand corrected. I don't know what I could have been thinking. I'm terribly sorry if I even came close to angering you. Please don't hurt me. :sorry:

You can't wear your belt in the shower, or the dye will run in your shoddily made product and render it useless.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
may i remind you we at dorys mc dojo do not make shoddy products :mad:

James Davis
03-10-2006, 11:38 AM
Don't make mean-face at me! :p

merlynn
03-10-2006, 11:50 AM
Don't make mean-face at me! :p
oh ok ill make evileyes :grr: at you then

James Davis
03-10-2006, 04:36 PM
Yeah, you probably have little kids make them in a sweat shop somewhere... :p

James Davis
03-10-2006, 04:37 PM
oh ok ill make evileyes :grr: at you then
Mmmm. I do so love me some "evil grr" every now and then. Keep 'em comin', girl! ;)

emma.mason15
03-12-2006, 09:52 AM
grrr i was gunna say that ... :D

merlynn
03-19-2006, 02:53 PM
grrr i was gunna say that ... :D
gonna say what emmsy !!! :confused:

Steve Mullen
03-20-2006, 06:47 AM

As the soon to be owner of a UK McDojo franchise (as soon as i can get the deeds to my entire families houses and sell my kidney, just waiting to find a doctor of low ethics then its in the post Karen) I can categorically state that this is a gross mis-statement of the truth.

I would like to ensure any Brits who may be worried about the products supplied by the McDojo company, in light of the above comment, that the staff employed in our sweat shops......oooops, i mean youth employment schemes :eek: are of the highest quality.

thomas_dixon
03-20-2006, 02:20 PM
Two places near here (TKD, Kenpo, etc) charge $85 and $95 USD a month for about 8 classes (8 hours). The Aikido dojo here charges $45 a month for 12 classes (24 hours).

emma.mason15
03-20-2006, 11:12 PM
As the soon to be owner of a UK McDojo franchise (as soon as i can get the deeds to my entire families houses and sell my kidney, just waiting to find a doctor of low ethics then its in the post Karen) I can categorically state that this is a gross mis-statement of the truth.

I would like to ensure any Brits who may be worried about the products supplied by the McDojo company, in light of the above comment, that the staff employed in our sweat shops......oooops, i mean youth employment schemes :eek: are of the highest quality.

OOOOOOOOoooooo I LIKE you!!

emma.mason15
03-20-2006, 11:13 PM
and for future reference .... ITS MY MONEY ..... SEND IT TO ME!!!!! Karen is my collections dept. ... me me me .... money to me!

merlynn
03-21-2006, 07:45 AM
and for future reference .... ITS MY MONEY ..... SEND IT TO ME!!!!! Karen is my collections dept. ... me me me .... money to me!
you may get the money emma but do you know i enjoy coaxing it outta people :D