PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!!

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Scott Calderhead
12-14-2005, 12:27 PM
Just like to introduce myself to all of you. My names Scott Calderhead, I'm 26 years old and live in Falkrk Scotland. I have been studying Aikido for about 6 months now and have totally got the bug!! I look forward to chatting to you and hopefully will learn more about this wonderful art.

:) Scott

mickeygelum
12-16-2005, 12:21 AM
Welcome Scott,

You gave me quite a surprise when I saw your name in the introduction section. I was expecting Calderhead Shihan of Mansfield, Ohio, USA....You share the name of a truly fabulous martial artist and friend.... I wish you well on your journey.

Mickey

akiy
12-16-2005, 12:53 AM
Hi Scott,

Welcome to AikiWeb.

-- Jun

Scott Calderhead
02-07-2006, 06:17 PM
Hello Micky,

I just read your message and I thought i was seeing things!!!

There's not that many Calderheads about, even here in Scotland the names pretty rare, so its great to here theres one over in Ohio!! and a Shihan at that fantastic!!

You can let your friend know if he ever wants to find out more about the name and some family history my father has traced it back to the 1600's. I'm sure he would email some info to him if he was interested.

Thanks very much for your message and hopefully with a bit of luck and a lot more breakfalls there might be two Calderhead Shihans!!!!!!

Scott

Michael O'Brien
02-07-2006, 06:43 PM
Scott,
welcome from Nashville and enjoy.