PDA

View Full Version : hello

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

chris w
11-19-2005, 06:56 AM
hi everyone-
longtime listener, first time caller. im looking forward to sharing. :)

Dirk Hanss
11-19-2005, 07:26 AM
Welcome Chris,
Chris Willenbacher (family name sounds like German origin, probably southern Germany) from Michigan, United States. Is that all you want to tell us about you? I am always intersted in knowing, who the fellows are.
All these "Hello I am John Smith, I am aikidoka" "Hi John, welcome to aikiweb" threads are a little bit boring. As a long time listener, how do you feel about those introductions?

Kind regards Dirk

RobertFortune
11-19-2005, 10:05 AM
hi everyone-
longtime listener, first time caller. im looking forward to sharing. :)

Aloha Chris,

Nice to meet you. You're in Michegan. You in "The Motor City - Detroit"? Do you belong to a local dojo? Is it an active very popular one or a smaller more personal one? The reason I ask is because I'll be looking for a dojo sometime in the near future and I'd like to try to get an idea from others here, there and everywhere on the different atmospheres they've found as far as different Aikido dojo go. I myself prefer a smaller more personal atmosphere where folks tend to get to know one another much quicker and more easily, but there are of course other factors that come into play I'm sure.

Again, nice to meet you Chris, and I look foward to reading your message posts in the other message forums here on AikiWeb. Peace, Justice & Love.

Aloha,

-Robert

akiy
11-19-2005, 04:16 PM
Hi Chris,

Welcome to AikiWeb.

-- Jun

rachmass
02-09-2006, 09:54 AM
Hey Chris, glad to se you posting. I haven't been here in a long while so just caught your name. Everyone, Chris is a really fine fellow and hope we see lots of contributions from him to come.

Best regards, Rachel