PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to all! J.G from Adelaide,Aust

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

James Grinter
11-16-2005, 06:28 PM
Hello to all people of the Aikiweb family!

I am happy to be a member of the Aikiweb community. I have enjoyed articles here for some time now.

My formal practice of Aikido has not yet begun. Now, I work at Chi Kung. I love life, the energy, and the arts of such. I much look forward to learning from Aikido.

To refine my spirit, toughen my body and enhance my mind is why I will pursue the Art of Peace. With a balanced being we can all help the World.

I am a senior high school student and have my final exam tomorrow! I am happy to have much time following this to read, train, and relax.

Thank you to the maintainer Jun Akiyama, to all contributors, members and readers. I anticipate our discussions with glee.

Sincerely

James Grinter.
Adelaide, Australia.

akiy
11-16-2005, 10:31 PM
Hi James,

Welcome to AikiWeb.

-- Jun

RobertFortune
11-18-2005, 10:48 PM
[B]Aloha Jimmy,

Your post is so upbeat you sound like you have a great personality and you will no doubt be a welcome addition to AikiWeb and any other activity you decide to become a part of, I'm certain.

Good luck with your final exam. I'm sure you'll do fine. With your positive attitude you've got "it" just about all done already. The best to you and yours and welcome to this way cool AikiWeb site.

-Robert