PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Linda Redmond
11-15-2005, 03:58 PM
Hello,

My name is Linda Redmond. I am a member of the Isla Aikido Club of Colorado Springs Colorado. Robert Mendiola is my Sensie. I currently live in Louisiana. I don't have a Dojo at this time but I play in the yard when I can. I miss playing with my friends so much. However, I'm going back to Colorado in December to give my Sensie a surprise birthday party and I look forward to playing with them at that time. Well I guess that's all I know to write at this time.

akiy
11-15-2005, 04:00 PM
Hi Linda,

Welcome to AikiWeb.

-- Jun

RobertFortune
11-18-2005, 11:12 PM
Hello,

My name is Linda Redmond. I am a member of the Isla Aikido Club of Colorado Springs Colorado. Robert Mendiola is my Sensie. I currently live in Louisiana. I don't have a Dojo at this time but I play in the yard when I can. I miss playing with my friends so much. However, I'm going back to Colorado in December to give my Sensie a surprise birthday party and I look forward to playing with them at that time. Well I guess that's all I know to write at this time.
-----

Aloha Linda,

Nice to meet you. I, like you, have a connection (now) to Colorado although in my case it's only temporary and I plan on moving on soon. Do you do much Aikido reading or self-study? I find the subject of Aikido interesting at this point in my life. Some of the books I've obtained that I find contain a wealth of information on Aikido are:

1) Aikido and The Dynamic Sphere by A. Westbrook & O. Ratti

2) Aikido - Exercises for Teaching and Training by C.M. Shifflett

3) AIKIDO3D an Aikido training video on CD that provides computer animation on Aikido techniques. www.AIKIDO3D.com

I got the books reasonably cheap (new and used) on www.Amazon.com and the Aikido training video CD is on sale for $49.95 plus s/h on the company's website. Anyways, nice to meet you here Linda. Hope you stick around and continue to add your input to the discussion forums.

-Robert

Williamross77
11-25-2005, 03:40 PM
hi

odudog
12-01-2005, 02:08 PM
If your Sensei sees your post, the surprise party won't be a surprise anymore.