PDA

View Full Version : Geetings from Thessaloniki, Greece

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Fanis Chatziapostolou
11-07-2005, 02:38 AM
Hello to all,

My name is Fanis Chatziapostolou and I have been studying Aikido for the last 2 months. I am 27 years old and I work in an administrative position for a large tire & wheel trading company in Greece.
Japanese fast cars are my obsession, I have visited Tokyo once and I am also learning Japanese.
I hope Aikido will be the path to refine myself and try to be the best person I can be.
I wish good health to everyone.

-Fanis

PeterR
11-07-2005, 02:40 AM
Ah Fanis - please give my regards to Kostas. I did not get to your dojo this summer but that last two before that I enjoyed myself.

Fanis Chatziapostolou
11-07-2005, 03:11 AM
Ah Fanis - please give my regards to Kostas. I did not get to your dojo this summer but that last two before that I enjoyed myself.
Thank you Peter - Sensei, I will talk to Kostas - Sensei today.
I hope you will visit our dojo again soon.

For everyones info, my teacher is Kostas Matzaras - Sensei, 4th Dan.

-Fanis

akiy
11-07-2005, 09:30 AM
Hi Fanis,

Welcome to AikiWeb.

-- Jun

markwalsh
11-07-2005, 10:09 AM
I hear nothing but good things about Kostas and Thessaloniki from UKA folks who have been out there :)

Fanis Chatziapostolou
11-09-2005, 03:37 AM
Peter - Sensei as soon as I mentioned you to Kostas - Sensei, he made the thumbs up. http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif
He said that he was waiting for you come this summer and he will of course be waiting for you next summer.
He also sends his regards.

Mark,

Kostas - Sensei also seems to be a very good person and not only a very good teacher. I hope I will learn a lot from him. You are also welcome to come anytime.

-Fanis