PDA

View Full Version : Nine Circles Aikido and Ju Jutsu Gi

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

iHeretic
10-19-2005, 12:13 PM
http://www.ninecircles.co.uk/items.asp?CatID=28

Does anyone have any experience of Nine Circles clothing? I'm particularly interested in the Aikido Gi (duh) and Hakama (for the future).

Cheers, :)
B

justin
10-20-2005, 01:48 PM
i now have two of these gi,s and find them awsome they fit very well wash well and dont hold my sweat when you have a hard workout very pleased with them.

good company to deal with as well turned up within 24 hours.

(nope i dont work for them reads like an advert i know just very pleased with the company in this day and age doesnt happen often)

Graham Farquhar
10-25-2005, 01:52 AM
I agree with Justin. I have practiced for 20 years and loved my old keidogis until these came along. I have bought 2 Aikido Gis from Nine Circles and find them of excellent quality and great fit. They are preshrunk so no hours of washing to get them to get them to the right size. They are soft and the shortened sleeves are ideal for Aikido! They look very smart overall and as a teacher I have bought them for other members of my club. Feedback is good but some have said that although good quality they can be a little on the heavy side for summer practice. One other benefit is they do 165 and 175 sizes which make for a better fit. Overall I would recommend them highly! Check out their Weapons bags too! :ki:

Ian Thake
10-27-2005, 07:16 AM
Got one aikido gi from them, liked it and plan to get another.
Feedback is good but some have said that although good quality they can be a little on the heavy side for summer practice.
I got a newsletter from them the other day which I think mentioned they were going to start producing lighter aikido gi as well.

Bridge
10-27-2005, 07:24 AM
I have one of the aiki gis. The fabric's lovely but don't be tempted to get a slightly bigger one like i did as the apron is a bit sturdy and makes my hakama stick out loads. And thus my bum ends up looking huge.

The trousers are really nice and I'm wondering if I can get an entire gi made of it.

iHeretic
10-27-2005, 05:14 PM
I got a newsletter from them the other day which I think mentioned they were going to start producing lighter aikido gi as well.

I got that newsletter as well and am waiting for the smaller/lighter sizes because I'm a shrimp. Interestingly their hakama come in the right size but their gi doesn't (yet)!

B