10-18-2005, 10:26 AM
Just another observation i picked up on the net
You may not know this but many nonliving things have a gender.
1) Ziploc Bags are Male, because they hold everything in, but you can
see right through them.
2) Copiers are Female, because once turned off; it takes a while to
warm them up again. It's an effective reproductive device if the
right buttons are pushed, but can wreak havoc if the wrong buttons are
3) A Tire is Male, because it goes bald and it's often over-inflated.
4) A Hot Air Balloon is Male, because, to get it to go anywhere, you
have to light a fire under it, and of course, there's the hot air part.
5) Sponges are Female, because they're soft, squeezable and retain water.
6) A Web Page is Female, because it's always getting hit on.
7) A Subway is Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.
8) An Hourglass is Female, because over time, the weight shifts to the
9) A Hammer is Male, because it hasn't changed much over the last
5,000 years, but it's handy to have around.
10) A Remote Control is Female. Ha! You thought it'd be male,didn't
you? But consider this - it gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without
it, and while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he
10-18-2005, 10:43 AM
:D :D :D [applause] [applause] :D :D :D
10-18-2005, 11:36 AM
lol those are funny... i got one for u
bagpipes are male... better seen not heard! muahahahahaha thats a good one