PDA

View Full Version : Ohayou gozaimasu

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

guest1234567
10-17-2005, 01:22 AM
Hi,
I live in Gran Canaria, in July this year I have been with a group of 12 aikidokas of the Canary Island in the Hombu dojo training with the doshu, it was a great experience for all of us. We all enjoyed very much the stay in Tokio, people in Japan were so kind to us and helped us everywhere, we dont speak any japanese (Im learning it since January, but only 2 saturdays a month) but we had no problems of comunication. I'm training aikido for 2 years now and my sensei will examinate me next saturday for 3rd kyu. I'm really not sure if I am prepared for it.
Arigatou for your attention and
sayounara
Carina :)

akiy
10-17-2005, 06:54 AM
Hi Carina,

Welcome to AikiWeb and thank you for your introduction.

-- Jun

3girls
10-17-2005, 04:48 PM
Hi,
I live in Gran Canaria, in July this year I have been with a group of 12 aikidokas of the Canary Island in the Hombu dojo training with the doshu, it was a great experience for all of us. We all enjoyed very much the stay in Tokio, people in Japan were so kind to us and helped us everywhere, we dont speak any japanese (Im learning it since January, but only 2 saturdays a month) but we had no problems of comunication. I'm training aikido for 2 years now and my sensei will examinate me next saturday for 3rd kyu. I'm really not sure if I am prepared for it.
Arigatou for your attention and
sayounara
Carina :)

Welcome and if your sensei says you are ready than you are...trust have faith and git r dun :D

Onnanoko
10-17-2005, 10:43 PM
Hi Carina! I wish I had a chance to train with the doshu and to go to Japan. Youre so lucky!! Good luck with the graduation.

erikmenzel
10-20-2005, 10:13 AM
Welcome to aikiweb :D

and good luck on your test