PDA

View Full Version : Creating a McDojo

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

emma.mason15
09-21-2005, 05:13 PM
ok ... so heres me sat in mega debt ... and was thinking what can i do to raise some instant easy cash ...
then it hit me ...
Mc Dojo ...
so all i need are some ideas for my compleatly fictional Dojo ...
it already has a name ...
(some members would be good too! ... goooo on ... u know you want too!)
so welcome ... to Dorys Dojo!
em
x :D

merlynn
09-21-2005, 05:19 PM
ok emmsy ill join, so wens first class , ooooooooooooooooo i know how about an aikido pin ups calendar? we could have a fast food restaurant aded to dojo if we get hungry

Psy-Kosh
09-21-2005, 05:20 PM
Teach the supersecret Purple Bamboozle zero gravity Aikido.

emma.mason15
09-21-2005, 05:27 PM
jo ... i'll teach it ... u bring the anti gravity chamber!

Karen ... wiiiiked .... fast food and Aikido .... (ur cleaning up the vomit!) ..

im thinking Polyester dogi! .... im rainbow print! .... whattya think??

emma.mason15
09-21-2005, 05:29 PM
ohhhh i know ....
buy a sumo size meal ... get a black belt free! .... eh? eh? eh???

Psy-Kosh
09-21-2005, 05:32 PM
I'm thinking... tiedye and plaid. (maybe one for the gi, the other for the hakama?)

emma.mason15
09-21-2005, 05:39 PM
ohhhhh joe that sounds special ... thanks ..... i may have to use that!

Psy-Kosh
09-21-2005, 05:42 PM
ohhhhh joe that sounds special ... thanks ..... i may have to use that!

:D See, I'm thinking that this way you could defeat anyone because as soon as they look they'd be blinded from terminal color clash.

giriasis
09-21-2005, 08:23 PM
I want to join the Black Belt Club!!! I'll pay you $1,000 and in one year I'll be a black belt -- GUARANTEED!!!

xuzen
09-21-2005, 09:29 PM
I want to join the Black Belt Club!!! I'll pay you $1,000 and in one year I'll be a black belt -- GUARANTEED!!!

Oi... what a waste of $1,000. I'll ask Joe down at the flea market to give ya 100 belts of any colour you want for that amount of moonies. And instantly too... no need no 1 year grace period.

Boon.

Sanshouaikikai
09-21-2005, 10:05 PM
Advertise a $300 8-week program in which you would make everyone a black belt in Aikido in that amount of time, LOL! I got that from Napoleon Dynamite (if anyone's seen that movie...it's amazing!) in the scene where him and his brother go to this "McDojo" place called Rex Kwon Do! LOLOL!!!! I love that movie!

emma.mason15
09-21-2005, 11:24 PM
am loving it guys ....#
so expensive .... but ultimatly short black belt courses ! ...
ok ...
keep em comming!
:D :p :D

kocakb
09-22-2005, 12:35 AM
The market is growing. There is a new dojo, next to yours; Dojo King :)
and if you order an Irimi XXL menü, you get free seminar tickets and an O'Sensei poster...

emma.mason15
09-22-2005, 12:41 AM
oi bukent .... nooooo .... damnit .... been outsmarted again ....

John Matsushima
09-22-2005, 08:55 AM
I can help you out by teaching at your dojo. I am a soke 16th dan who learned Shaolin Aikido from Grandmaster Wynn. Let's start by advertising a 6 month program with a free uniform. People can pay to be part of our association and then they can practice at any Shaolin Ninja Tiger School in the world (and there are three by the way). We'll put lots of trophies in the windows, and hold competitions to attract customers, er...i mean students. People will be so interested to learn our style because unlike other Aikido schools, the Shaolin Ninja Tiger School also teaches boxing, greek roman wrestling, black AND white ninja tactics, and basket weaving. ( I do also hold a black belt in all those arts in addition to seven others by the way). Be sure to put an ad in the phone book and newspapers with a family all dressed in gi's smiling and doing ninja poses. Please consider me for the postition. I forgot to mention that I was a member of Seal Team Six, a former Green Beret, Army Ranger and Captain of the SWAT team.

Sincerely,
Johnny Matsu
Quiet as a ninja and smooth as sushi. :D

John Boswell
09-22-2005, 10:20 AM
Wanna make some quick monies? Sell autographed pictures of Jesus Christ in a hakama. Have it signed,"Dear Mori, Thanks for the refresher! Keep working on that garden! Love, J.C."

It's sure to be a best seller on e-bay. ;)

(*PS: True Story - My mother met a man in real life (years ago) at a flea market who really was selling "autographed" pictures of Christ. Sad thing was... people were really buying them. *)

Lan Powers
09-22-2005, 10:21 AM
Gonna need a catchy jingle, and radio ads where the announcer goes LOUD, LOUDER, LOUDEST!! with a lot of echo,o,o,o,.....(like the race speedway ads)
and don't neglect the earlier mentioned pin-up calender
hmmmmmmmmmm gonna buy one myself. :)
Lan

kroh
09-22-2005, 10:39 AM
I found a uniform that you could use for your McDojo

http://www.e-budo.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=944&stc=1

Regards,
Walt

Zato Ichi
09-22-2005, 11:18 AM
McDojo

darin
09-22-2005, 11:29 AM
Online aikido classes or how about an aikido home kit? Can be done from the comfort of your own home. Guaranteed black belt or your money back. We will even throw in an ukemi-cruncher to work those abs. Wait there's more! A set of bokken steak knives!!! And for those who order in the next five minutes you will get a complementary hakama apron and a CD of Steven Seagal's greatest hits!!!!

I had one student who had not trained in almost a year due to an injury ask me seriously if he could tripple grade becuase he went through all the techniques in his head.

merlynn
09-22-2005, 11:55 AM
ok ive got it how about a pink hakama with gold stars for our mc sensei emma, and for her sempai a green hakama, then sum 1 can have a blue , then sum 1 in red until hey presto we have POWER RANGERS AIKIDO FORCE

James Davis
09-22-2005, 11:58 AM
And for those who order in the next five minutes you will get a complementary hakama apron and a CD of Steven Seagal's greatest hits!!!!

Better yet, you could enroll them in a two week course to teach them how to play the songs themselves! :D

James Davis
09-22-2005, 12:00 PM
ok ive got it how about a pink hakama with gold stars for our mc sensei emma, and for her sempai a green hakama, then sum 1 can have a blue , then sum 1 in red until hey presto we have POWER RANGERS AIKIDO FORCE

Oh, Karen. That's just not right. You've taken it too far. :straightf
:D :D :D
Okay, it's really funny. :p

emma.mason15
09-22-2005, 04:31 PM
wow KAREN ....
I love it .... I get my Stars AND My pink Hakama!!!!!
ROCK ON!
and i love the steak knife idea ....
Lan .... I can see you should head up the advertising and marketing ... this could end up being a chain ...
John Matsushima ---- the JOB IS YOURS ..... but you must take position of the BLUE POWER AIKIDOKA!

so ... if anyone else wants a job ... I want refrences and a list of qualifications!

KEEP THEM COMMING ... IM LOVING IT!!!!!

Lan Powers
09-22-2005, 10:40 PM
Okay, My name is Debra and my husband is the one in Aikido, I tried but it just wasn't for me, however Plaid and Tye Dye is most definately my style! Can I have one without the Class? Walt in R.I., you are a BAAAAAD Boy. As for my husbands request for the pinup calender, I'll paddle his bum later.

emma.mason15
09-22-2005, 11:14 PM
Lan Powers Wife ....
The hakama and gi are in the warehouse ready for dispatch ......
(all i need now is a cheque for £200) ....
i may even throw in a spotted belt!!!

Sanshouaikikai
09-23-2005, 12:28 AM
I can help you out by teaching at your dojo. I am a soke 16th dan who learned Shaolin Aikido from Grandmaster Wynn. Let's start by advertising a 6 month program with a free uniform. People can pay to be part of our association and then they can practice at any Shaolin Ninja Tiger School in the world (and there are three by the way). We'll put lots of trophies in the windows, and hold competitions to attract customers, er...i mean students. People will be so interested to learn our style because unlike other Aikido schools, the Shaolin Ninja Tiger School also teaches boxing, greek roman wrestling, black AND white ninja tactics, and basket weaving. ( I do also hold a black belt in all those arts in addition to seven others by the way). Be sure to put an ad in the phone book and newspapers with a family all dressed in gi's smiling and doing ninja poses. Please consider me for the postition. I forgot to mention that I was a member of Seal Team Six, a former Green Beret, Army Ranger and Captain of the SWAT team.

Sincerely,
Johnny Matsu
Quiet as a ninja and smooth as sushi. :D

Wow! Basically every martial art school (not just limited to the TKD places mind you! lol!) have such ads in the phone book here in Buffalo! LOL! And I HATE how Black Belt Magazine and other publications have the odacity to put such ads where the instructor was in virtually every special forces team in the military and law enforcement! LOL!

Sanshouaikikai
09-23-2005, 12:37 AM
I was the best INTERPOL agent around!!! I was also a SEAL, Green Beret, USMC Force Recon member, U.S. Army Ranger, commissioner of the police dept. in which Mr. Matsushima was the captain of the SWAT team, and Erie Co. New York Sheriff. I also forgot to mention my CIA, FBI, ATF, DEA, and Swiss Army experience! Am I hired? lol!

Sanshouaikikai
09-23-2005, 12:39 AM
My skills have also been time tested in over 2 seasons in the Octagon!

Lee Mulgrew
09-23-2005, 05:01 AM
Ok, Ok, enough! John Matsushirma, and Alan. M. Rodriguez.......
Which one of you is the real Steven Segal?! :p :crazy:

emma.mason15
09-23-2005, 05:06 AM
damnit ... u both sound so good I'll have to hire you!
but bear in mind that i am not onli aikidoka ... but the wizzard of Oz too! .... so u have been warned ...

John Matsushima
09-23-2005, 06:19 AM
Online aikido classes or how about an aikido home kit? Can be done from the comfort of your own home. Guaranteed black belt or your money back. We will even throw in an ukemi-cruncher to work those abs. Wait there's more! A set of bokken steak knives!!! And for those who order in the next five minutes you will get a complementary hakama apron and a CD of Steven Seagal's greatest hits!!!!

Ha Ha Ha....LOL You crack me up! How about this?

THE 20 Minute AIKIAB system....

As used by Bruce Lee, this system is the secret to martial arts mastery!!!

"I was so impressed by this, that I decided to base my own TOTAL GYM on it, and now I can run faster, and kick even higher, not to mention that it helped me to lose all my body hair!"
- Chuck Norris

The 20 minute AIKIAB system is one which uses the principle of harmony and no power to strengthen your abs and lose pounds of unwanted body fat.

All you have to do is keep your center for twenty minutes a day by joining with the natural force of the universe. Use the power of your breath to shed cellulite!

"I once was incredibly fat, and now I still am, but thanks to the AIKIAB system, now my fatness is in harmony with the universe"
- John M.

The 20 minute AIKIAB system used a patented set of workout exercises developed by Soke 16th dan Johnny Matsu. We guarantee you will be in perfect harmony with the universe within thirty days, or your money back!!

AIKIAB routine

5 min - meditation
5 min - tenkan
5 min - break
5 min - meditation

(hey, wait a minuite - I think that is how my practice goes !!!) :D

kocakb
09-23-2005, 09:21 AM
I offer to bring your aiki order to your home. And if you don't get your order delivered in 20 minutes, you will get 1 portion Kİ for free.

PS: for the ones who don't know what Ki is;

1 Ki = 1.251 midiclorion (Jedi force, Star Wars) :)

maeukemi
09-23-2005, 02:33 PM
How about a collection of Super-Pysched Aikidoka action figures for the kids? Collect all 31 and get a free bokken! Or Super Soaker Special Edition Water Bottles...perfect for the truly intense practitioner. Or aikidogotchi keychains! for only 4.99! :D

Psy-Kosh
09-23-2005, 02:51 PM
Wait.. one more thing for the uniform... After the black belts, one can earn "supersoker lightbelts" with a bunch of colored flashing LEDs woven in.

Batteries not included.

Psy-Kosh
09-23-2005, 02:53 PM
Oh, and I like the "mcdojo" icon. :)

James Davis
09-23-2005, 04:15 PM
damnit ... u both sound so good I'll have to hire you!
but bear in mind that i am not onli aikidoka ... but the wizzard of Oz too! .... so u have been warned ...
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. :)

emma.mason15
09-23-2005, 10:34 PM
How about a collection of Super-Pysched Aikidoka action figures for the kids? Collect all 31 and get a free bokken! Or Super Soaker Special Edition Water Bottles...perfect for the truly intense practitioner. Or aikidogotchi keychains! for only 4.99! :D

brilliant ... with super shomen action attack .....
ohhh i looooooove it!

emma.mason15
09-23-2005, 10:36 PM
Wait.. one more thing for the uniform... After the black belts, one can earn "supersoker lightbelts" with a bunch of colored flashing LEDs woven in.

Batteries not included.

MAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<breathe>
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Nick Simpson
09-24-2005, 06:03 AM
"I was so impressed by this, that I decided to base my own TOTAL GYM on it, and now I can run faster, and kick even higher, not to mention that it helped me to lose all my body hair!"
- Chuck Norris

' F**king Chuck Norris. '

merlynn
09-24-2005, 09:02 AM
- Chuck Norris

' F**king Chuck Norris. '
hey nick you leave chuck norris alone :grr: evileyes

Lan Powers
09-24-2005, 11:36 AM
Nick is just refferring to "Dodgeball".....Thats the final tag-line of this REAL stinkeroo.(I loved it, BTW)
I wonder if we could get the coach for the team they had to become a Sensei? I love the dodging flying wrenches bit!!
Lan

emma.mason15
09-24-2005, 01:07 PM
ahhhhh if you dodge a wrench ....
you can dodge ..... what???
i mean personally if you can dodge a wrench ... u can dodge the rest of the toolbox!!!
BACK TO THE DOJO PEEPS!
lol

Sanshouaikikai
09-24-2005, 03:12 PM
Hey, Mr. James Davis, Jr. I really do have all those credentials! I somehow was involved in all those organizations all at the exact same time! I am now long since retired and receiving government pensions from said agencies. I'm 18, mind you.

Matt Molloy
09-25-2005, 03:31 AM
Hey! What about the essential McDojo (tm) move?

Using dodgy sword technique, cut through an overly trusting student balanced on a piece of fruit?

(Or is that cut through a piece of fruit balanced on an overly trusting student?.....Damn! I always get that confused. :confused: :D )

Cheers,

Matt.

Ali B
09-25-2005, 04:06 AM
Great thread everyone. Too tired to think of anything funny but...

I'm loving it! :D

James Davis
09-26-2005, 04:50 PM
I was the best INTERPOL agent around!!! I was also a SEAL, Green Beret, USMC Force Recon member, U.S. Army Ranger, commissioner of the police dept. in which Mr. Matsushima was the captain of the SWAT team, and Erie Co. New York Sheriff. I also forgot to mention my CIA, FBI, ATF, DEA, and Swiss Army experience! Am I hired? lol!

USMC? CIA? FBI? Cool! That's a lot of letters IMHO!
Just don't forget: PB4UGO2BED, or your mattress will be FUBAR. :D
IM1OICUR12. :D

aikido funky monkey
09-26-2005, 07:53 PM
"I'm loving it"????????sounds like something from mcdonalds.what a coincidence. :p :cool: :o ;) :D :)

emma.mason15
09-26-2005, 07:56 PM
lmao ..... u guys crack me uyp!!!!
ok .... so got some staff ... and my own action figure ... need more ideas! ...

James Davis
09-27-2005, 11:11 AM
How about NERF darts shot from a drive-thru window for a lesson in evasion? :D

Sanshouaikikai
09-27-2005, 01:07 PM
USMC? CIA? FBI? Cool! That's a lot of letters IMHO!
Just don't forget: PB4UGO2BED, or your mattress will be FUBAR. :D
IM1OICUR12. :D

Huh!? lol. I like the Nerf idea though! lol.

emma.mason15
09-28-2005, 05:51 PM
The nerf Idea is fantastic .....
just think ... the "low fat" McDojo feast .....
(if the food doesnt kill ya ... the excerise will!)

John Boswell
09-29-2005, 10:05 AM

No, no, no... you need to market and sell the Super Duper Sokey Dokey Soaker Special Edition Water Bottles! Vitamins and Minerals are embued into the lining of the bottle to ensure that each drink of water is a burst of effervescent, nutritional goodness that picks you up and throws your uke down!

Act quickly, and the first 100 callers will receive a free "Ki-lectometer." This invention, created by Grand Master Monk Chow Chow Fat, is specially designed to measure the amount of Ki (Chi) in your body at any given time. And when you Ki is depleted, you'll know it's time for another fantastic swig from your Super Duper Sokey Dokey Soaker Special Edition!

(*Void where prohibited. All rights reserved. Calls outside the Continental U.S. will be charged $3.99 for the first minute and $0.99 cents for each additional minute. Must have an I.Q. 18 and under to qualify. Not responsible for any potential birth defects of future offspring and/or impotence*)

James Davis
09-29-2005, 11:29 AM
The spokesperson could be Ronald Mc-nage. His friends could be characters like Cookie Uke and the Fry Shenai Guys. :p

emma.mason15
09-29-2005, 05:21 PM
(* Must have an I.Q. 18 and under to qualify. Not responsible for any potential birth defects of future offspring and/or impotence*)

I personally feel that my DOJO ... should dome with this warning ... on the door ... in bold print .....

well lets face it peeps ... we pay to be hurt .... the IQ level really isnt up there! :p :D :p :D :p

emma.mason15
09-29-2005, 05:24 PM
Ive been thinking .... we have instructors .... and a dojo .... (although we havent decided on the awful decor! ) ... now we need some students ....

Sanshouaikikai
09-29-2005, 08:45 PM
Don't worry...the 6, 7, and 8 year olds will be rolling in like barrels over a cliff! lol! When they're 12...we'll rip them (or in this case...their parents, lol) off of all their money and give them a black belt, lolol!

Eric Webber
10-10-2005, 11:28 AM
No, you must learn to squeeze slowly and gently to extract EVERYTHING from them... make them junior instructors of a certain degree, with the potential to earn the super secret master teaching certificate if they pay enough over enough over a certain time that is never, ever to be revealed. The little minions will be the pawns that help the McDojo rule the MA world!!!! (insert Evil Super Villian laugh here)

Sanshouaikikai
10-10-2005, 03:09 PM
The evil laugh would be, "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

Larry John
10-10-2005, 03:54 PM
Continuing in the same vein as Eric:

- We would offer franchise deals to a select few (read: anyone who can come up with the $20,000 start-up fee). We could even front them that money for a fixed term (say, 5 years) at a nominal interest rate (say, 30% per month with approved credit secured by a note on their qualifying home).

- Then we could run a variation of the company store scam on them by writing a franchise contract that would not only require them to pay the monthly franchise fee, but would also commit them to holding a certain number of seminars (say, 2 a month) featuring our "internationally ranked" expert master teachers for whom they'd have to pay a nominal honorarium ($1,500 a day plus expenses). And, of course, they'd have to buy all of their equipment (mats, gis, weapons, pads, trophies, boards, inspirational photographs and posters, totems, bric-a-brac, etc.) from our select suppliers--we'd happily front them the money required for the in ital set of materials at a paltry 50% down with 10 months to pay at 30% per month figured on the outstanding balance. Oh, and because we're committed to ensuring that our mcdojos have the highest quality equipment, we'd require them to purchase a completely new (to them) set of equipment every year.

- And, because we're committed to inly the highest standards of image for our folks, they'd be officially "encouraged" to operate an in-house store supplying authorized t-shirts, energy drinks, candy, memorabilia, etc. from our suppliers. There would, of course, be an additional franchise fee for the store operation, plus monthly receipts from which the franchisee would receive a generous stipend amounting to 1 percent of net profits after taxes (we'll use the same accounting method that Hollywood uses to figure net profits on its movies), Of course, we'll have to subtract a nominal fee for accounting and administration, plus shipping and handling for all of the products we send to the franchisee--after all, we've got expenses to meet!

- Oh, there will also be strictly enforced quotas for membership growth. Let's use a sliding scale that starts at a minimum of 50% per month for the first two months, then takes off as the influence of our highly experienced marketing and promotions folks kicks in. Sure, there's a minor fee for this required service--only 25% of your gross monthly receipts--but you'll see incredible results!

And, if you act right now, we'll throw in a set of ginsu knives--a $149.00 value--for three easy payments of only $59.99! Operators are standing by now!

emma.mason15
10-12-2005, 10:46 PM
ahhhh yes .... total dojo domination is almost ours my friends .....
mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

jimbaker
10-13-2005, 09:05 AM
How about rank bokkens? You have to buy a new bokken every time you take one of our twenty kyu tests. The bokkens must match your belt color. For yudansha, perhaps stripes along the blade. Or notches.

"Notches? We don' need no steenkin' notches"

James Davis
10-13-2005, 10:49 AM
How about rank bokkens? You have to buy a new bokken every time you take one of our twenty kyu tests. The bokkens must match your belt color. For yudansha, perhaps stripes along the blade. Or notches.

"Notches? We don' need no steenkin' notches"
Why stop with bokken? We could sell Jo and Shenai stained in different colors too! Maybe even some colored head bands...
:p

Eric Webber
10-13-2005, 10:56 AM
And for the manditory competitions that everyone is required to attend and participate in, we have special weapons with dancing LCD displays and whistling features to match the loud music you dance, er, um, I mean "perform kata" to. And the special glittering gi top to match!

James Davis
10-13-2005, 11:22 AM
And for the manditory competitions that everyone is required to attend and participate in, we have special weapons with dancing LCD displays and whistling features to match the loud music you dance, er, um, I mean "perform kata" to. And the special glittering gi top to match!
And some colored wrist bands and leg warmers! :D

jimbaker
10-13-2005, 01:19 PM
Don't forget hats; we have to have hats.
http://www.shop-japan.co.jp/english-boku/warring5.htm

James Davis
10-13-2005, 04:09 PM
Don't forget hats; we have to have hats.
http://www.shop-japan.co.jp/english-boku/warring5.htm
If performing a kata requires a whistle and glow-sticks, we've gone too far! :D :hypno:

Eric Webber
10-14-2005, 09:55 AM
We will break away gi's for easier Hulk-A-Mania like excitement! The kids love it!

Lan Powers
10-14-2005, 10:34 AM
Break-a-way Gi's? Us hairy types live in fear of velcro! (shudder)
Although it would help with getting better tips from the patron...err judges of the lap-da....errrrr kata competitions. Kata, yeah dat's it, Kata competitions!
Lan

James Davis
10-14-2005, 10:52 AM
How about some pyrotechnics?! Our "breaking" demonstrations could include blowing stuff up! Brilliant! :p

James Davis
10-14-2005, 10:53 AM
Although it would help with getting better tips from the patron...err judges of the lap-da....errrrr kata competitions. Kata, yeah dat's it, Kata competitions!
Lan
LOL. That's just messed up, man. :D :D

merlynn
10-15-2005, 07:41 AM
Lan
ok Lan that is seriously sick, you aint seen some of the guys in my dojo :yuck: there like really old and gross

aikidodragon
01-11-2006, 12:13 PM
here are some basic requirments i think you should, I found these on the martialarts humor web site
Top Ten Signs you're in a McDojo

10. You instructor has a Grandmasters Certificate. In Crayon.

9. The Senior Assistant Instructor is a 4 year old black belt.

8. The sign in the window says the school trains in more than
10 martial arts.

7. Its a Korean art. {g}
[Ed. Note: HEY!!]

6. Your instructor tries to sell you Amway products.

5. While examining the schools tournament trophies, you find
3 for spelling bees.

4. Reading the contract for the school is considered a kata
(and a long one at that).

3. No one sweats.

2. While at a tournament, your opponent finds out who your
teacher is and high-fives his teacher.

1. When paying for your belt examinations, the instructor asks:
"Do you want fries with that?"

Orion1
01-11-2006, 05:50 PM
How about NERF darts shot from a drive-thru window for a lesson in evasion? :D

Heh... tried this one time with a squirt gun but my manager took it away before I got one shot out the window at the unsuspecting idiot... erm... customer.

Coming from a true McDonalds employee working drive-thru in the clowns sweat shop. :p

Mark Uttech
01-12-2006, 07:34 AM
It should all be in the advertising: "Learn Aikido in seven minutes or your money back"

Jane Woodcock
01-18-2006, 03:58 PM
erm..can i join up for classes. i like the idea of flashing clothes.

James Davis
01-18-2006, 04:49 PM
erm..can i join up for classes. i like the idea of flashing clothes.
and hats. Don't forget the hats. :p

emma.mason15
01-18-2006, 08:58 PM
I want you all to realize you may have just got me fired!
I was reading this the nightshift and started laughing EXCEEDLINGLY loudly ... JUST as matron wandered in!
(I HOPE YOUR SATISFIED!)
lol
keep em comming!