PDA

View Full Version : Screw you skeptics i'm goin' home

Please visit our sponsor:

Horus
05-22-2001, 01:43 PM
:mad:
you guys are all a bunch of butt cheese suckin' skeptics i'm finding another forum

Jim ashby
05-22-2001, 02:03 PM
You're leaving? Good!

Erik
05-22-2001, 02:19 PM
Personally, I'd just have posted a link to this page and called it a day. But I'm a strange sort all things considered.

http://www.flippedoff.com/pichtml/1-10/001.html

Brian
05-22-2001, 02:24 PM
The maturity of this non-skeptic never ceases to amaze me...

Jim23
05-22-2001, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Erik
Personally, I'd just have posted a link to this page and called it a day. But I'm a strange sort all things considered.

http://www.flippedoff.com/pichtml/1-10/001.html

Ha ha ha, I've been away for a while -- I forgot just how funny this place can be.

Jim23

Nick
05-22-2001, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Horus
you guys are all a bunch of butt cheese suckin' skeptics i'm finding another forum

awww... it was great having you... you really contributed a lo... oh wait, never mind.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Nick

otto
05-22-2001, 04:19 PM

Why is this guy mad about???

What happened here???

Greg Jennings
05-22-2001, 04:47 PM

Ahem, here we go again:

-----------------------------------------

The Aikido-L Whiners' Advisement
by Ivan Vasilev <ivan@MINDSPRING.COM>
(this is a standard message posted infrequently when the need arises)

Dear whiner,

You have whined about Aikido-L - quality of posts, quantity of posts, content of posts, character of posters, etc. You have threatened to unscubscribe.

You're not the first and you're not gonna be the last to do so. The world is full of whiners, not unlike a duck with warm shit. You follow the fine tradition of bitching without contributing and we follow the fine traditions of putting up with your crap and ignoring you. The List has existed in its original form, feel and content for years. If we didn't like it the way it is, we wouldn't have it that way. If you wanna make your own list, that's fine. If you wanna make your own newsgroup, that's fine too. But if you're gonna pollute *this* List with messages against pollution, you're pissing against the wind.

Don't whine! Shut up!
--------------------------
Can't tell you how much we're going to miss you!,

PeterR
05-22-2001, 04:54 PM
The guy is a 15 year old 7th Dan in some star wars version of Ki - his own martial art.

He was not taken very seriously.

Originally posted by otto

Why is this guy mad about???

What happened here???

Erik
05-22-2001, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Jim23

Ha ha ha, I've been away for a while -- I forgot just how funny this place can be.

Jim23

Every so often, I have to show that I'm not a complete raving lunatic. Raving--OK. Lunatic--OK. But at least occasionally, not both at the same time.

Personally, I thought his post was pretty funny.

Jim23
05-22-2001, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Erik

Every so often, I have to show that I'm not a complete raving lunatic. Raving--OK. Lunatic--OK. But at least occasionally, not both at the same time.

Personally, I thought his post was pretty funny.

Mr. Erik,

It's funny how the stupid threads stand out and get so many responses. In a week or so this one will get about 70-80 responses.

I think he trains in Lunatic-Do.

Jim23

chrisinbrasil
05-23-2001, 02:25 PM
Did anyone check out the link to his homepage? Cīmon... it has geek in the address! What did you expect? hahahaha