PDA

View Full Version : Hi people!

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Lee Mulgrew
09-12-2005, 08:14 AM
Just saying hi to everyone out there 'cos the computer told me to! So... Hi!
I've been traing in Aikido in the North East of England for about 3 years and am loving it! So much more fun than other styles I've tried. Anyway, off to browse this wonderful site
Seeya!

mickeygelum
09-12-2005, 08:40 AM
Hi Lee,

I am new here too ! I look forward to chatting with you... ;)

Mickey

akiy
09-12-2005, 09:21 AM
Hi Lee,

Welcome to AikiWeb.

-- Jun

Sonja2012
09-14-2005, 04:52 AM
So much more fun than other styles I've tried.

Hi Lee,

we have had two guys (1 shodan, 1 nidan) from DAN aikido practicing with us since they moved to our area (no DAN aikido dojo near us). I really like their style. It is very similar to ours in many ways (we are also influenced by Noquet sensei), yet very different in others. Id like to come to a seminar of your organisation some time and find out more.

Regards,
Sonja

Lee Mulgrew
09-15-2005, 03:17 AM
Hi Lee,

we have had two guys (1 shodan, 1 nidan) from DAN aikido practicing with us since they moved to our area (no DAN aikido dojo near us). I really like their style. It is very similar to ours in many ways (we are also influenced by Noquet sensei), yet very different in others. Id like to come to a seminar of your organisation some time and find out more.

Hi Sonja,

We hold several international courses in Germany each year (normally 2-3 days in length). I know that there is one in October but am unsure of the dates, when I next train I will ask my Sensei about dates/contact details etc. for you if you like. This won't be for a day or two I'm afraid but I will put them on this thread.

Hope this is useful for you,
Lee ;)

Sonja2012
09-15-2005, 03:47 AM
Hi Sonja,

We hold several international courses in Germany each year (normally 2-3 days in length). I know that there is one in October but am unsure of the dates, when I next train I will ask my Sensei about dates/contact details etc. for you if you like. This won't be for a day or two I'm afraid but I will put them on this thread.

Hope this is useful for you,
Lee ;)

Thanks, Lee! Dont worry though, I am sure Zoran and Sven will tell me (they usually let us know when there are DAN aikido seminars in the region). One of these days Ill make to one of them. Maybe Ill see ya there?! :)

Best regards,
Sonja