PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

ThreeWolves
09-08-2005, 06:45 PM
I am new at aikido and am having a lot of trouble with droping my arms straight down with ki. I am getting better than when I started. It is a steep learning curve. Just think all I have to be is natural. I do not know how to be natural. I am with the Calgary Ki Society. Last night I started out great and degraded with time. I kept wanting to use streangth. Anyhoo, hello all and nice to meet ya! Salutations frome Cow Town. I do not favor Country music in the least.

dyffcult
09-09-2005, 12:47 AM
Welcome my non-country loving friend.

Can't help you as I am not a Ki Society follower, but best of luck to you in your training with aikido and welcome to the boards.

Sweet training,

Brenda

akiy
09-09-2005, 07:50 AM
Hi Shaun,

Welcome to AikiWeb.

-- Jun

James Davis
09-09-2005, 11:40 AM
I am new at aikido and am having a lot of trouble with droping my arms straight down with ki. I am getting better than when I started. It is a steep learning curve. Just think all I have to be is natural. I do not know how to be natural. I am with the Calgary Ki Society. Last night I started out great and degraded with time. I kept wanting to use streangth. Anyhoo, hello all and nice to meet ya! Salutations frome Cow Town. I do not favor Country music in the least.
Try doing something to tire your arms before you train; you'll be less likely to muscle techniques. ;)