PDA

View Full Version : Aikido bibliography in some languages

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

kimusubi0
05-19-2001, 04:12 PM
Hello

It's just an email to inform a Bibliography about Aikido in some languages

http://www.geocities.com/kimusubi0/Aikido_Bibliogr.html

If you have some new reference, please send to me
Author :
Title:
Edition:
ISBN:

Thank you

Jean-Marc Duclos

Kami
05-20-2001, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by kimusubi0
Hello
It's just an email to inform a Bibliography about Aikido in some languages
Jean-Marc Duclos

KAMI : Excellent, Jean-Marc! I guess that's the best bibliography I ever saw on the Net.
Congratulations:)

akiy
05-20-2001, 02:31 PM
Hi Jean-Marc,

Please refrain from posting multiple copies of the same message to different forums as it is redundant. I have deleted the other copies of the message so as to not have the repetition.

-- Jun

Kami
05-21-2001, 06:32 AM
Hello, All!

I would like to have some opinions on Jean-Marc's bibliography. As I've already stated, I liked it very much but other opinions would be very welcome. What do you think of it?
Kami

andrew
05-21-2001, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Kami
Hello, All!

I would like to have some opinions on Jean-Marc's bibliography. As I've already stated, I liked it very much but other opinions would be very welcome. What do you think of it?
Kami

I saw a portugese language book there of which you were one of the authors listed, as was Tiki Shewan. Have you trained with him ever?

There's a smaller one in English and Catalan at http://www.aikidoinireland.org/ where the books are grouped by language.

andrew

kimusubi0
05-21-2001, 11:24 AM
Hello

In the (near) future, the idea is, to put the Aikido bibliography in the data base (Msft Access) on line.
In this mode, you can search in many ways:
Language
Authors
Title
Key word

Jean-Marc

Kami
05-21-2001, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by andrew
I saw a portugese language book there of which you were one of the authors listed, as was Tiki Shewan. Have you trained with him ever?
andrew

KAMI : No, Andrew, I didn't have that pleasure. Our contact has been by e-mail and letters, but he seems a very nice guy, extremely educated and very serious in his dealings with me.
Let me explain about my book. It's a bilingual anthology (english/portuguese)assembled by me and my son, with essays by many respected sensei, including Tiki Shewan, Stanley Pranin, William Gleason, Diane and Meik Skoss, Wayne Muromoto, Mogens Gallardo and a few others. I've only met personally and become a friend of Bill Gleason, also a very good guy.
Best regards and a good keiko
:)