PDA

View Full Version : Itachi, The Aikido Ferret

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

AikiWeb System
08-29-2005, 04:13 PM
Posted 2005-08-29 15:08:25 by Robert Hamilton
News URL: http://www.aikidoferret.com

Now, enjoy the action packed, as well as educational adventures of Aikido's newest hero: Itachi, the Aikido Ferret (http://www.aikidoferret.com). The only Super Power he has, is the one he earned -- Aikido Power! Fun products available for Aikido, and Ferret lovers alike. Just got it running. Take a look, and give us your comments.

markwalsh
08-29-2005, 04:37 PM
Fact: In the UK there is one ferret for every 50 humans, but only one aikidoka for every 50,000 humans.
The first bit is a genuine fact anyway.

DCP
08-29-2005, 07:25 PM
What happened to his tail? Is it under the hakama?

Ron Tisdale
08-30-2005, 08:02 AM
Kewl! Love ferrets myself, used to have two of them:

Rikki Tikki Tavi (AKA Rikki, Little Mouser, Calvin)

and

Miyamoto Mushashi (AKA Sashi, Big Bear, Hobbs, Stinky [he still had one testicle that descended late])

Ferrets have got to be some of the most playfull animals you can have as pets. It is virtually impossible to be depressed around them, they can take your mind off of almost anything (including a really hard, unproductive aikido keiko). And they don't usually bite as much as people say. ;) Not hard anyway...Sashi only drew blood once. Some of them do like soft chewy parts though, so be carefull! Earlobes were a favorite of Rikki until he outgrew the nursing thingy. Expectant mothers and nursing mothers beware! :D

You should post pictures of the real ferrets you have! Oh, saw a documentary on wolverines this past weekend. WOW. Major Ferret With Attitude! And still somehow, kinda cute!

Best,
Ron

Daphne
09-01-2005, 01:16 PM
I can't help but note that the people in the comic seem totally unfazed at the sight of a walking, talking ferret.

diesel
09-02-2005, 01:12 AM
Isn't it the mongoose that is fearless when it comes to snakes?

DaveO
09-02-2005, 02:37 AM
Mongooses yes; but ferrets are totally fearless and will attack anything if they feel the need. As apex predators they really don't have much to fear either - those fuzzy little nuclear-powered carpet sharks move like lightning and can easily take down things dozens of times their size and mass. Snakes are a favourite meal for them.

Hee hee - I love ferrets. :D

Ron Tisdale
09-02-2005, 08:15 AM
If you think ferrets are bad ass, you should see a wolverine.... :)

R

Aristeia
09-04-2005, 04:39 PM
yeah I used to have ferrets as well - fantastic pets, heaps of fun. Unfotunately due to some particularly uninformed hysteria in this part of the world it's now illegal to sell them as pets (although they can still be bred for export which is kind of bizarre) so my daughter will never get the fun of playing with the fuzzits.
There you see, now you've got me pining for the boys - Loki, Odin, Frodo, Pippin and Mojo.

Huker
09-05-2005, 03:56 PM
That's not a ferrett at all!! It is just a person wearing a ferret's face!!