PDA

View Full Version : Let me introduce myself...

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

mickeygelum
08-29-2005, 09:40 AM
Good Morning...

...My name is Michael Gelum, Mickey or Miku-san to my friends.

I live in Youngstown, Ohio, United States and am a student of Aikido for 28 years. I am a Sandan with the American Academy of Aikido, a Nidan with Japan Aikido Association. I currently have two schools, and am in the process of opening a club at the local university.
My primary training was guided by Merritt Stevens Shihan, he is greatly missed and his memory lives on. Currently I am guided byTetsuro Nariyama Shihan, Dave Nettles Sensei, Moe Stevens Sensei and Wade Current Sensei.
I have trained under other great senseis, here and abroad....I do not limit myself when it comes to instruction...all have a path and I would like to walk with everyone as far as they will allow me.

Again, greetings...

merlynn
08-31-2005, 10:30 AM
hi michael welcome to aikiweb,look forward to chatting some time :D

akiy
08-31-2005, 10:55 AM
Hi Michael,

Welcome to AikiWeb. In the future, please don't italicize your entire post, as doing so makes what you write harder to read. Thanks.

-- Jun

mickeygelum
09-02-2005, 11:41 PM
Thank you for the welcome....I look forward to chatting with all of you...

shamanie peters
09-03-2005, 07:55 PM
sensei gellum
allow me to introduce myself, with great enthusiasm. see, ijust moved to akron from las vegas to attend law school and am in dire need of a place to practice. would u please post dojo information?
thank you and I look forward to seeing you!

mickeygelum
09-05-2005, 11:44 PM
Hello...and you are more than welcome to come and train with us...I will send you the pertinent information, and hopefully we can you going quickly.... :)