PDA

View Full Version : good day

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

ken king
08-05-2005, 11:56 PM
hello,
my name is kenny and i train in fayetteville north carolina. i have been training in various forms of aikido for the past six years. i am not ranked because i move often, but i do not believe the color of one's belt defines a person. one day i hope to gain rank and perhaps open a school, but as of now i am content with learning and growing in the aiki way. Aikido to me is the balance of mind, body and spirit. through this harmony i find peace,without it i believe i would be a very different person today. for this i am very grateful to O-Sensei, my teachers and all who have helped me on my way. i look forward to becoming a member of this online community and sharing my small well of aikido knowledge when needed :)

Dirk Hanss
08-06-2005, 04:41 PM
hello,
my name is kenny and i train in fayetteville north carolina. i have been training in various forms of aikido for the past six years. i am not ranked because i move often, but i do not believe the color of one's belt defines a person.

Welcome Kenny, and yes, colour does not matter, esp. in organisations that know only white and black and all belts hidden under a hakama ;) And may people believe that neither white nor black are colours, are they? Oh, that would be another thread in General.

Dirk

akiy
08-07-2005, 06:12 PM
Hi Kenneth,

Welcome to AikiWeb and thank you for your introduction.

-- Jun