PDA

View Full Version : ninjitsu???

Please visit our sponsor:

daniel loughlin
06-29-2005, 12:30 PM
hi i have always wanted to know,if anyone could tell me, what is the sylabus of nijitsu. eg what do they train for techniques weapons work etc and has anybody ever trained in it if so did you enjoy your training regards danny

EmreDikici
06-29-2005, 12:34 PM
Hi Daniel,
I do not know if there are a lot of people here who experienced ninjitsu. But if you go to
http://www.e-budo.com There is a huge section about ninjitsu, a lot of ninjitsu practicioners also frequents the web site.

daniel loughlin
06-29-2005, 12:48 PM
hi i'd would like to know what is involved in the training in ninjitsu eg do they do techniques,weapons etc has anyone ever studied it and if so did you enjoy it? regards danny

daniel loughlin
06-30-2005, 09:00 AM
hi all, i would just like to know if anybody has trained in ninjitsu.if so did you enjoy it and what is involved in ninjitsu eg) techniques,weapons,meditation etc thanks danny

daniel loughlin
06-30-2005, 09:12 AM
sorry about the multiple posts everyone thanks emre

Thomas Ambrose
07-07-2005, 12:48 AM
hi all, i would just like to know if anybody has trained in ninjitsu.if so did you enjoy it and what is involved in ninjitsu eg) techniques,weapons,meditation etc thanks danny

One of my best friends practices Bujinkan Ninjitsu. Not sure of what I can say about it, but from my discussions with him, his dojo seems to emphasize unarmed techniques, but they also seem to do a significant amount of weapons training. He never mentions meditation or anything. Sorry if I cannot offer anything else! :)

aikigirl10
07-07-2005, 09:21 AM
I think they wear weird little shoes?? :)

samurai_kenshin
07-19-2005, 01:28 AM
I think they wear weird little shoes?? :)
Blimey that was funny! Uhhh, I know thwy do some really complicated pushups and a bunch of 'em made cameos in The Last Samurai, but other than that and some sword information yo can PM me for, I got nothin...

Chuck.Gordon
07-20-2005, 02:12 AM
The only ninja here are the ones you can't see ...

cg