PDA

View Full Version : Uvalde, Del Rio, Eagle Pass Texas Dojos?

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Jory Boling
04-05-2005, 02:05 PM
Hi. I've done searches on the dojo finder for dojos in these Texas cities. Does anyone know of any that are not listed?

I will most likely be down there for a month or two and would love to continue training.

thanks
Jory

Michael Hackett
04-06-2005, 12:12 AM
Don't know of any dojo in Del Rio, but if you want terrific Texas BBQ, stop by my old rodeo partner's place - Terry Bowen's Feedstore and BBQ. True deal, you can buy hay for your cattle or eat 'em when they're fat. Watch out for his chili serranos though, they require a fire permit to possess!

Jory Boling
04-06-2005, 07:31 AM
Don't know of any dojo in Del Rio, but if you want terrific Texas BBQ, stop by my old rodeo partner's place - Terry Bowen's Feedstore and BBQ. True deal, you can buy hay for your cattle or eat 'em when they're fat. Watch out for his chili serranos though, they require a fire permit to possess!

haha thanks. that's better than nothing. shall i tell him Michael Hackett sent me?

Michael Hackett
04-06-2005, 10:36 AM
Sure, I paid him all the money I owed him, so there should be no danger. If nothing else it might be a good place for beer waza after training. Kerrville is fairly close by and is larger than Del Rio, so you might find something there. If you don't know the area, Ciudad Acuna is the border town right across the river from Del Rio and worth a visit too. Nice area and nice people - I hope they have nice aikido in the area for you too.