PDA

View Full Version : Aikido Hoddie

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

JayRhone
03-27-2005, 02:13 PM
Hiya! I am looking for a place that selles hoddies with some type of aikido symbol on it preferably with the the kanji or aikido actually spelled out in english. If you know of anyone that could make a custome order hoddie (Its a sweater with a hood on it for those of you who don't know) I would be very happy to hear about it. Or if you just know a magazine or website that offers these please let me know. Thank you so much.
Jay

Jory Boling
04-01-2005, 09:03 AM
i saw one on ebay... i can't rember if it had kanji or not, but it was Mushin something something Aikido...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=73983&item=7145709568&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Fred Little
04-01-2005, 11:53 AM
I just received a black cotton/poly hoodie that is produced by the Bucknell Aikido Club as a gift. Quite nice. I'd be happier if it were 100% cotton, but this one has overcome my aversion to synthetics both with the texture of the fabric and the quality of the graphic design.

The only problem is that I don't know of a way to contact them online, but if they provided one, they could move a lot of product.

Best,

FL