PDA

View Full Version : Apple Cider Vinegar

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Martin Ruedas
01-21-2005, 05:24 AM
Hi! Is there anyone here who drinks apple cider vinegar? And if there is, what changes did you experienced? Just asking :)

batemanb
01-21-2005, 05:33 AM
I don't, but I did see a Japanese TV program recently that advocates drinking a small amount of any vinegar each day as means to stay healthy. I can't remember off the top of my head what it was supposed to reduce/ increase (something to do with the heart/ blood?).

rgds

Bryan

andylucas
01-21-2005, 06:27 AM
pickle juice, people drink it in the summer they think it helps them handle the heat better .the phila. eagles were drinking it one year during training.

Qatana
01-21-2005, 08:19 AM
Pickle juice is drunk as an electrolyte replacer, as it is high in salt and potassium. Generally, if it tastes Good, you Need it, and if it tastes bad, you don't.
Gatorade actually works the same. If my electrolyte level is normal, I can't stand the stuff.

Bill Danosky
01-21-2005, 04:40 PM
Just remember, if it makes you throw up, it's not helping. :yuck:

Huker
01-29-2005, 11:34 AM
Vinegar is known to thin the blood because of its acidity. Don't start drinking it if you have low blood pressure. If you have high blood pressure, on the other hand, talk to a doctor and see what she/he has to say. It may be a good idea to check with a doctor either way.