PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Lee comes out of hiding!

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

disabledaccount
12-11-2004, 06:39 PM
This just made headlines today. Bruce Lee has come out of hiding in Taiwan, and anounced his intention to re-start his film career with a new movie under the the working title, "The Dragon: Redux". Apparently the film will be financed through a joint effort by Paramount pictures and Limelight Entertainment. In an uncharacteristically candid press release to CNN, Mr. Lee was quoted as saying, "I wanted to get out of the rat-race since Linda (Lee-Cadwell) and I were having marital problems due to my career. After we separated, I found it difficult to give up my anonymity, so I chose to stay out of the spotlight." When questioned about his supposed death, and the effect it had on the public, Mr. Lee was apologetic, "In hindsight it was a horrible mistake, but I'm excited about the chance to give my fans a second chance." Read the full story here! (http://thormay.net/photos/thor/thormouse1999.jpg)

bryce_montgomery
12-12-2004, 12:31 AM
Yeah, I saw that guy the other day at the Starbucks across the street from the Starbucks I was at... :confused:

Oh wait that was Brandon Lee...my bad :rolleyes: ...

Bryce

Chris Birke
12-12-2004, 12:38 AM
Eh, I don't think this is funny.

Aiki U-Dansha
12-12-2004, 06:56 AM
Neither I do....

mj
12-12-2004, 11:19 AM
I didn't think it was funny, until I saw other people getting annoyed by it - then I thought it was funny.