PDA

View Full Version : Sensei is a nutball and I had enough.

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

fedupaikidoka
11-30-2004, 09:52 AM
I started Aikido on a whim almost 3 years ago. At that time I was lazy, weak, fat and ineffectual. I was an impotent human being.

At first everything was so new and exciting and intimidating, even then, the seed was planted. Here was a kid barely a year older than me but with 13 years of Aikido behind him giving me a lecture on how you can blow someone over from a distance using your "ki". Every fibre of my being screamed bullshit but I smiled, shrugged innocently and continued giving him my utmost respect.

I hoped that these kind of talks would be once-in-a-bluemoon kind of things but regularly he went on to tell absolutely ridiculous stories of throwing and pinning 5 thugs, supposedly helping the police track down a kidnapper and snapping the man's gun from his hands. Being assaulted by a local pseudo celebrity kickboxing champ and knocking him out with one technique (in defence of a woman's honour -- obviously :/ ) Absolute nonsense. For the first 2.5 years I ignored his stories and concentrated on doing the technique.

The stories continued and with every retelling another fantastic element got added, he seemed to forget that I heard those lies before. Pretty soon he was telling of how he learned secret technique from a mysterious 10th dan that visited only briefly and which only he knew about or how top Japanese instructors were congratulating him on having genuine Samurai spirit. I had to use every ounce of willpower to keep from rolling my eyes so violently that I might pass out. If only he would shut the hell up and stop being such an arrogant jackass I might learn from him, and I did.

Now, I had enough, I still love Aikido, I love doing it, I love experimenting with interesting elements that I read up about with willing folks before and after class but Sensei has turned into an arrogant asshole right before my eyes.

I remember vividly how he had us doing seated meditation until at his insistance he could "see" O sensei standing by his portrait at the kamiza smiling at us. I almost got up and walked out like so many bright interested folks before me who's saturation levels with his bullshit were obviously much lower.

I need to find a different instructor, a more balanced person who is mature and technically capable and does not insist on feeding me a line of unbelievable bullshit day after day, sadly the only other instructors that are available to me practice at crazy hours, are huge distances away or dont have stable dojos (premises or students).

I am certainly not saying that I have all the answers but I certainly know when I'm being fed a line of crap and my current instructor stinks of it. There are many more examples of his insane stories that I can list but I myself am embarressed to admit to what I nodded and smiled about while persuing technical instruction from him.

Lan Powers
12-01-2004, 11:19 PM
Wow!
Haul ass...Find a REAL instructor....
(Did I ever tell you about the time I crushed my enemies, drove them before me and..Oh I did? Crap!)
:)
Lan

Medicine man
12-02-2004, 12:32 AM
In medical term this is called psychosis/schiz. Fret not, modern medicine has a cure for it, thank god.

Joezer M.
12-02-2004, 12:39 AM
Here, I usually have to face endless questions from new students about how to do long range ki blasts... :D
Anyway, good luck in finding a new dojo!

Regards,

happysod
12-02-2004, 03:39 AM
Dear Anon, has your sensei published a collection of his feats of ma prowess yet? I have run out of comics for bathroom reading and always appreciate new avenues of humour.

Good luck with a finding a new dojo and gold star for not decking the cretin with a jo.

Yann Golanski
12-02-2004, 05:21 AM
3 years... wow. You _are_ patient.

Find another dojo as in my experience those idiots are rare.

ian
12-02-2004, 07:08 AM
Yeh - I think aikido has a tendancy to bring out nutcase stories like this (although I'm sure other martial arts suffer to some degree as well). The hierarchical nature of martial arts tends to make people bullshit to maintain their high status, and revel in their inflatted ego.

I am lucky/unlucky enough to have used my aikido in some real incidents and actually feel it saved my life once; and sometimes I mention incidents to illustrate specific points. However anyone that's been in a few situations understands there is a massive random element and anyone can be killed or severely injured, even by an untrained person. Sometimes it is difficult to get people to understand the practical application of aikido because aikido is non-competitive, and thus experiences of its practical use are passed on.

However, as Ueshiba said, sincerity is the most important quality in aikido - without it we're just spouting mumbo-jumbo which we have made up, or someone else has passed on to us, and then real improvement is extemely difficult. Don't believe what ANYONE says, find out things for yourself. Even if your instructor is a weirdo, determine whether he has anything to teach you (you can ignore his shit) - if not, get out of there!

SeiserL
12-02-2004, 09:27 AM
If this is how your truly see it, politely bow as you leave the mat.

aikidoc
12-02-2004, 11:23 AM
Has your sensei promoted himself to 10th dan yet? I'd ask for some independent verification of his escapades. Gee Sensei, I'd love to read that article or the police report where you helped them. If no article or whatever, then I'd say gee sensei this is so great we need to get this published in the papers.

I don't know how old your sensei is-either he is approaching the Alzheimer's range or he's got some serious ego or psychological problems. Perhaps he is a Yellow Bamboo practitioner :).

Run, do not walk, to another dojo.

Bronson
12-02-2004, 02:06 PM
Run, do not walk, to another dojo.

Agreed. And I'm a ki-wielding aiki-fruity :D

Bronson

p.s. Ask him to knock you over with a ki blast. If he can really do it I'll move to wherever he is to train with him :rolleyes:

Rocky Izumi
12-02-2004, 04:00 PM
Agreed. And I'm a ki-wielding aiki-fruity :D

Bronson

p.s. Ask him to knock you over with a ki blast. If he can really do it I'll move to wherever he is to train with him :rolleyes:
My ki blasts come out my ass and I can knock people down with it, or at least drive them back a good five feet.

Rock

siwilson
12-02-2004, 04:41 PM
My ki blasts come out my ass and I can knock people down with it, or at least drive them back a good five feet.

Rock

Sorry to hear that you suffer so bad with flatulence!

:D

Rocky Izumi
12-02-2004, 06:23 PM

That's not flatulence! It's Ki!
I've spent years perfecting this technique!
My Ki is so strong I can Kiai without opening my mouth!
Rock

Joezer M.
12-02-2004, 10:07 PM
p.s. Ask him to knock you over with a ki blast.

A visiting sensei once told us how he could use his ki for long-range no-touch throws, yellow bamboo style. We asked him to try it on us, but he said that since we aren't trained to receive such techniques it could be very dangerous for us... of course several of the ex-judo guys were silently screaming "Let me at 'em!" :D

Regards,

George S. Ledyard
12-03-2004, 02:58 AM
Pretty soon he was telling of how he learned secret technique from a mysterious 10th dan that visited only briefly and which only he knew about or how top Japanese instructors were congratulating him on having genuine Samurai spirit.

Run away...run away...

Bronson
12-03-2004, 03:22 AM

He doesn't suffer. He enjoys every minute of it :D

Bronson

siwilson
12-03-2004, 05:52 AM
A visiting sensei once told us how he could use his ki for long-range no-touch throws, yellow bamboo style. We asked him to try it on us, but he said that since we aren't trained to receive such techniques it could be very dangerous for us... of course several of the ex-judo guys were silently screaming "Let me at 'em!" :D

Regards,

"No Touch Throws!"

The only dojo where a no touch throw could be real would have a membership of Tinkerbell, Wendy and Peter Pan! :rolleyes:

I was at a seminar not so long back and partnered up with another black belt as he looked quite stocky and could handle himself (remember I train Yoshinkan - Aiki Thug!). The technique was Irimi Tsuki (what some might call Shomen Ate). I did the technique on him and put him down. He then complained that I had touched him. Apparently I should have showed him my hand just in front of his face and he would fall over!!!! :freaky:

Of course I ignored him!!!!! :D

happysod
12-03-2004, 06:42 AM
Si, you bully! I'm currently working on the next stage of the no touch throw with a working title of "no see-um". With this technique you completely ignore your uke for long enough that they wander off and train with someone else, thus establishing your dominance as you've removed a potential attacker without ever even having to connect with them at all. (note: advanced students should use a Kaia mutter and a ki caress of ones own body for full effect)

dan guthrie
12-03-2004, 08:12 AM
Si, you bully! I'm currently working on the next stage of the no touch throw with a working title of "no see-um". With this technique you completely ignore your uke for long enough that they wander off and train with someone else, thus establishing your dominance as you've removed a potential attacker without ever even having to connect with them at all. (note: advanced students should use a Kaia mutter and a ki caress of ones own body for full effect)
I've noticed that if you empty your mind that it helps pass the time. Next time bring a crossword puzzle.
Nosoapfu and halitosisjutsu are actually a significant part of my no touch throws but they seem to be indiscriminate. It's something like a mobile personal force-field, especially down wind.

sunny liberti
12-03-2004, 08:23 AM
I'm so sorry you have had this bad experience!! The right teacher will come in the right time. It must be hard to trust that right now.
There are many more examples of his insane stories that I can list but I myself am embarressed to admit to what I nodded and smiled about while persuing technical instruction from him.
I have to wonder about the value of this "teacher's" technical instruction... Charlatans who have to make this stuff up doubtfully had legitimate instruction themselves. I sincerely hope for you that when you do find your place to train, you haven't been polluted with bad habits.
The hierarchical nature of martial arts tends to make people bullshit to maintain their high status, and revel in their inflatted ego.
I think they bullsit to *achieve* status, not maintian it. If they had legitimate ranking / abitily to begin with, there would be no need to inflate an ego.

jk
12-03-2004, 09:17 AM
That's not flatulence! It's Ki!
I've spent years perfecting this technique!
My Ki is so strong I can Kiai without opening my mouth!

So ki is just another term for lactose intolerance. This means I should drink a lot of unfermented dairy product before hitting the dojo. Thanks for the tip! :D

siwilson
12-03-2004, 09:46 AM
If flatulence really is Ki power, then I had it years before I started martial arts. I could apparently project people out of the room as a 2 year old ("Parp"), a whole 10 years before I put on a Gi!!!!! :D

Rocky Izumi
12-03-2004, 01:48 PM
As some very knowledgeable Shihan have said, young children already know the fundamental principles of Aikido. As we grow, we forget and begin to use our muscles inefficiently. I have tried to keep my child-like knowledge by practicing daily with the muscles used to project my Ki. And yes, unfermented dairy products do help in the development of Ki, at least for some people, so does a good pot of baked beans.. Now, I have to go and practice my Ki projection in the appropriate surroundings. My office is getting too full of Ki.

Larry Cuvin
12-03-2004, 02:29 PM
Just curious to find out what kind of work he does for a living outside the dojo. This might be interesting to find out...or not.

Larry Feldman
12-03-2004, 03:11 PM
anon - You mentioned that some of your alternatives are teachers without stable dojo's or students.
Well now that you have some experience go check them out for yourself. Not having a permanent facility is not necessarily a bad thing. There are many reasons why there may be smaller classes or less students with these teachers. But make your own evaluation, with an open mind.
Check the dojo search engine to make sure you are not missing anyone.

mriehle
12-03-2004, 11:33 PM
:eek:

Ki blasts. Okay. I've been told that I hit someone with a ki blast. If I did, I don't know how I did it. Oh, and I was - at most - three inches away from the person at the time. Was it really a "ki blast"? Heck, I don't know, but it certainly didn't involve any mystical, room spanning, balance devastating energy.

I've met people who see ki as magic. I've met people who see ki as simply applied physics. I see these people as being at opposite ends of a continuum of belief with the truth somewhere between them. I have my opinion on where the truth lies on that continuum, but mostly I just believe that neither extreme is even close to correct.

Regardless, this idea of "ki blasts" ala Dragonball Z is just silly. There is no doubt that someone can "feel" your ki from a distance, but knocking them over? I think if you could actually do it, it says more about their ki than it does your own.

Run, do not walk, away. Calmly, but with determination.

I've met a couple of ki-nuts over the years. You know the best part in dealing with them is that they absolutely will not accept that anything you say to them that does not 100% agree with their warped view can have any value whatsoever. I'm not talking considering what you say and coming to a different conclusion than you do, I'm talking outright rejection of your opinion for no better reason than it differs from theirs.

Amendes
12-08-2004, 12:18 PM
Find a new school, and as you leave consider this saying. "Empty wagons make the most noise."

fatebass21
12-08-2004, 12:20 PM
Yeah, find a new school and tell your old Sensei, "You either need to get off the drugs, or get on some."

-Chris- :D

akiy
12-09-2004, 05:27 PM
The messages regarding "no touch throws" have been extracted into a new thread here:

http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7115

-- Jun

siwilson
12-09-2004, 10:02 PM
The messages regarding "no touch throws" have been extracted into a new thread here:

http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7115

-- Jun

Jun,

You're no fun!!!!! ;) :) :D

Diarmuid66
12-10-2004, 11:32 AM
My question is.....who graded this "sensei".? why does he have any students at all? Someone posted that aikido is not competitive, well it sounds that this guy could have done with a bit of randori training! nothing like being dumped on your arse by a lower grade in front of your class with everyone watching to give you some humility....that is one of the benefits of randori training inter and intra club.....everybody knows both competitors are trying a "contest of free minds"...yes normally the higher grade wins ..but not always.
The belt round your waste is aguide to how experienced you are and how effective your technique can be ..but only a guide not a guarantee!! this guy would not be honest enough to try it!!!

Michael Hackett
12-13-2004, 05:54 PM
That link might as well have been Polish for me. I just didn't understand a word.

Rocky Izumi
12-13-2004, 09:38 PM
That link might as well have been Polish for me. I just didn't understand a word.

That was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing thinking about your reaction to the website. What is it? Polish?

Rock

David Humm
12-14-2004, 10:04 AM
It is a sad but unfortunate truth; many bullshitters convince their students accondingly, no matter how outlandinsh the BS might sound to you or I, those within the "circle" of the Sensei will often believe.

I've had direct dealings with one such individual here in the UK. He LIED about serveral aspect of his experience just to make himself appear more credible. Unfortunately for him, every BS lie he spawned was checked and debunked against solid written testimoney from people directly involved.

The sad fact is however, if the BS is an ongoing thing, perhaps even for generations, no matter what proof is eventually presented, students will always find an easier reason not to believe the truth. - Who really wants to find out their sensei is a bullshitting fake ?

Another sad fact of martial arts is that many people wish to exude the "Live and let live" philosophy. Fine in principle until of course you are one of the people duped by a lying nob-jocky posing as an aikido instructor. At that point I'm sure you would want someone to have warned you before you parted with your cash and valuable time.

In the case illustrated in this thread, I would of course advise you to exit without a second thought. I would also strongly urge you to document as much of this BS as you can remember, including dates, people present and anything else relevent, then pass that with a polite letter to the organisation to which this person belongs.

Dave

Michael Hackett
12-14-2004, 11:20 AM
Hi Rock,

Yes, it appeared to be in Polish. The whole thing kinda reminded me of a true story. A Marine Corps buddy of mine suffered from hemorrhoids and reported to Sick Bay with a certain amount of embarassment. They gave him a batch of suppositories and told him to come back if he had more trouble. About a week later he returned and informed the corpsman that the suppositories gave him no relief - he had eaten three a day and they just didn't work.

Michael

siwilson
12-14-2004, 01:33 PM

Co? Ty nie rozumiesz po polsku?

My wife is Polish, so I can speak a bit, but my spelling is ropey, if I messed it up!!!

Michael Hackett
12-14-2004, 02:42 PM
Oh Si, I am sooooooo sitting on my fingers here. I will pass on the openings, and just receive as a good Uke should.

siwilson
12-14-2004, 03:08 PM
LOL! Good man!

Out of curiousilty - why did you pick Polish?

;)

Michael Hackett
12-14-2004, 03:17 PM
Seriously, I thought it was a Polish site. The only word I truly recognized was "Polzka". Four years of high school German and years living here on the border with Spanish/Spanglish wasn't much help. What language was that site in?

Now tongue in cheek, why did YOU pick Polish?

M

siwilson
12-14-2004, 03:27 PM
It is a sad but unfortunate truth; many bullshitters convince their students accondingly, no matter how outlandinsh the BS might sound to you or I, those within the "circle" of the Sensei will often believe.

I've had direct dealings with one such individual here in the UK. He LIED about serveral aspect of his experience just to make himself appear more credible. Unfortunately for him, every BS lie he spawned was checked and debunked against solid written testimoney from people directly involved.

The sad fact is however, if the BS is an ongoing thing, perhaps even for generations, no matter what proof is eventually presented, students will always find an easier reason not to believe the truth. - Who really wants to find out their sensei is a bullshitting fake ?

Another sad fact of martial arts is that many people wish to exude the "Live and let live" philosophy. Fine in principle until of course you are one of the people duped by a lying nob-jocky posing as an aikido instructor. At that point I'm sure you would want someone to have warned you before you parted with your cash and valuable time.

In the case illustrated in this thread, I would of course advise you to exit without a second thought. I would also strongly urge you to document as much of this BS as you can remember, including dates, people present and anything else relevent, then pass that with a polite letter to the organisation to which this person belongs.

Dave

Dave

I do not wish to comment on this subject as to whether it is ture or false, as I do not feel qualified to speak on such, but having been witness to your constant attacks against Mr Poole I must say that, in my experience as a seniour manager, if I was reprecenting M Poole (I dont really know him, but have met him), I would recommend he move to raise charges of "victimisation"!

It is a fime line that is so easy to cross, but a court may easily see that you have crossed it!

siwilson
12-14-2004, 04:08 PM
Seriously, I thought it was a Polish site. The only word I truly recognized was "Polzka". Four years of high school German and years living here on the border with Spanish/Spanglish wasn't much help. What language was that site in?

Now tongue in cheek, why did YOU pick Polish?

M

I think life picked Polish!!!! :freaky:

I was working in Germany at the time, and I met my wife through Aikido! She later became my first student to get black belt (Not from me)!

Life can be good too!!!! :)

siwilson
12-14-2004, 04:12 PM
Seriously, I thought it was a Polish site. The only word I truly recognized was "Polzka".

What page are you on about? I am lost, as I cannot see it linked in this thread!!!!

:freaky:

David Humm
12-14-2004, 04:23 PM
Dave

I do not wish to comment on this subject as to whether it is ture or false, as I do not feel qualified to speak on such, but having been witness to your constant attacks against Mr Poole I must say that, in my experience as a seniour manager, if I was reprecenting M Poole (I dont really know him, but have met him), I would recommend he move to raise charges of "victimisation"!

It is a fime line that is so easy to cross, but a court may easily see that you have crossed it!

I have responded to your PM however..

1) Please don't assume I refer to this gentelman unless I mention his name directly or present specific infomation. To do so simply leads other people to further assumption which is; to quote a military phrase ..."the mother of all fu*k-ups".

2) It is a fact that I have been involved in a comprehensive investigation into one such indivdual who had ample opportunity to respond at the time (and since then) thus, to mention this here is not contributing to "victimisation"
Neither a name or specific information has been mentioned. Merely, that I have been involved with something relating to the subject matter of the thread.

3) "Constant" I think you are over zealous... I can't recall the last time I mentioned my involvement in matters relating to any investigation I've participated in since the matter was resolved in June of this year. Indeed all the public information I was responsible for has been removed. My post in this thread contains 5 short paragraphs, only one makes any reference that leads you to your assumption.

4) You say it yourself... "I do not feel qualified to speak"

Dave

Michael Hackett
12-14-2004, 04:29 PM
Jun, Helllllllp! I swear there was a link here earlier that took the reader to a foreign language site. There was a similar one on another thread as well. Now as I review this entire thread, the link is missing and maybe Jun removed it or something. I thought that it might be a hoax of some sort as it showed up on two unrelated threads. Honest, Si, it was there. I will never, ever eat those wild mushrooms in the backyard again!

Without the link, I appear rather stupid. Without a mirror, I don't notice.

M

siwilson
12-14-2004, 05:06 PM
I have responded to your PM however..

1) Please don't assume I refer to this gentelman unless I mention his name directly or present specific infomation. To do so simply leads other people to further assumption which is; to quote a military phrase ..."the mother of all fu*k-ups".

2) It is a fact that I have been involved in a comprehensive investigation into one such indivdual who had ample opportunity to respond at the time (and since then) thus, to mention this here is not contributing to "victimisation"
Neither a name or specific information has been mentioned. Merely, that I have been involved with something relating to the subject matter of the thread.

3) "Constant" I think you are over zealous... I can't recall the last time I mentioned my involvement in matters relating to any investigation I've participated in since the matter was resolved in June of this year. Indeed all the public information I was responsible for has been removed. My post in this thread contains 5 short paragraphs, only one makes any reference that leads you to your assumption.

4) You say it yourself... "I do not feel qualified to speak"

Dave

I do not feel qualified to speak on the matter with Mr Poole, I am more than qualified to speak on the other terms!

;)

siwilson
12-14-2004, 05:26 PM
Jun, Helllllllp! I swear there was a link here earlier that took the reader to a foreign language site. There was a similar one on another thread as well. Now as I review this entire thread, the link is missing and maybe Jun removed it or something. I thought that it might be a hoax of some sort as it showed up on two unrelated threads. Honest, Si, it was there. I will never, ever eat those wild mushrooms in the backyard again!

Without the link, I appear rather stupid. Without a mirror, I don't notice.

M

I believe you and you do not appear stupid. Outside forces are a pain, arenīt they?

;)

Michael Hackett
12-14-2004, 07:00 PM
Must have been something from the "Dark Side" - you guys are good; your power is awesome! A no touch throw is nothing by comparison. Imagine, creating a fraudulent hyper-link with just your force.

Qatana
12-14-2004, 09:15 PM
I saw it! it was between posts #31 & 32 and the same person put the same link on every thread that was up at the time. Who coulda taken it out But Jun?

wendyrowe
12-14-2004, 09:19 PM
Yep, it's been removed all right. My guess is that poor host somewhere in Poland was having a hard time keeping up with all the avid Aikiweb fans checking it out, so Jun came to the rescue.

You've heard of being Slashdotted? Well, maybe they were Aikiwebbed!

Bronson
12-15-2004, 02:40 AM
Umm, actually it's my fault it was removed. I reported it, and the others, to Jun as a suspicious post.

Bronson

David Humm
12-15-2004, 04:44 AM
I do not feel qualified to speak on the matter with Mr Poole, I am more than qualified to speak on the other terms!
;)

Thanks for the PM's Si, appreciated;

But why do you keep mentioning Mr. Poole ?

Michael Hackett
12-15-2004, 09:18 AM
What a relief! I'm off to harvest those mushrooms now.

ruthmc
12-16-2004, 05:10 AM
Thanks for the PM's Si, appreciated;

But why do you keep mentioning Mr. Poole ?
How many other cases such as that one (which you state was resolved in June this year) have you run a website on Dave? ;)

It's pretty obvious that is who you are referring to!

Can you let it drop, now that it has been resolved?

Ruth

David Humm
12-16-2004, 08:50 AM
How many other cases such as that one (which you state was resolved in June this year) have you run a website on Dave? ;)

It's pretty obvious that is who you are referring to!

Can you let it drop, now that it has been resolved?

Ruth

It's only obvious to those who know. You and I BOTH know that.

And as I've been at pains to explain, no specific information or names were mentioned in this thread. Four (or so) lines out of a 5 paragraph post, hardly consititutes "victimisation" or a referal to a particular person. (although I conceed it doesn't take a rocket scientist to assume whom I may refer too if you've read the information and know of the situation)

My point here is that I made a very short reference to somthing I had been involved in which partly related to the subject of this thread, despite this, your goodself and Si Wilson have seen fit to specifically mention Mr. Poole and or the matters relating to him by name.

Indeed your posts are the ones which bring Mr. Poole's name to the forefront of potentially MANY people on this board that aren't, or weren't aware of anything to do with Mr. Poole or issues relating to him.

Ironic that, don't you think?

I won't respond further to this topic because I've made my point both on the subject of my reply to you and Si, and to the person making the first post.

Feel free to PM me if you anything further to say on the matter.

Dave

Rocky Izumi
12-16-2004, 08:56 AM
Hey Jun,

Time to kill this thread.

Rock

David Humm
12-16-2004, 09:02 AM
Agreed

PeterR
12-16-2004, 10:20 AM
Not so fast - how was the situation resolved?

And David - there is absolutely nothing ironic. The assumptions made from your post were entirely justified.

ruthmc
12-17-2004, 07:49 AM
My point here is that I made a very short reference to somthing I had been involved in which partly related to the subject of this thread, despite this, your goodself and Si Wilson have seen fit to specifically mention Mr. Poole and or the matters relating to him by name.

Indeed your posts are the ones which bring Mr. Poole's name to the forefront of potentially MANY people on this board that aren't, or weren't aware of anything to do with Mr. Poole or issues relating to him.
I never mentioned anybody by name. Try reading my post again and you'll see this is so. All I did was quote a bit of your earlier post about "the case".

I'll take it that your answer to my very polite request that you drop it is a "no".

Very disappointing.

Ruth

David Humm
12-17-2004, 09:24 AM
I never mentioned anybody by name. Try reading my post again and you'll see this is so. All I did was quote a bit of your earlier post about "the case".

I'll take it that your answer to my very polite request that you drop it is a "no".

Very disappointing.

Ruth

Ruth the ONLY dissapointing issue here is that YOU keep re-hashing the matter by reposting... Read my earlier post where I said I won't be contributing to this subject again.

So, why dont you take some of your own advice and "drop" this eh ?

happysod
12-17-2004, 09:48 AM
So, what are people doing for Christmas then?

akiy
12-17-2004, 10:05 AM
Hi folks,

I'm closing this thread since it's getting too off-topic.

-- Jun