PDA

View Full Version : new hello from Himeji, Japan

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

vicki
10-28-2004, 04:30 AM
Hi, my name is Vicki, I am also new to Aikido and have been at the Shodokan Himeji Dojo for just over a month now... Originally from England, I have been living near Himeji for just over a year.
Yoroshiku! :cool:

JessePasley
10-28-2004, 04:36 AM
Vicky was too shy to point this out, but she is exceedingly open to challenge matches, especially if you disgrace her, her family, or the Shaolin Temple.

deepsoup
10-28-2004, 06:13 AM
She sounds like excellent aiki-thug material. :)
Welcome aboard, Vicki.

Sean
x

akiy
10-28-2004, 09:13 AM
Hi Vicki,

Wow -- another from Himeji! Welcome, and thank you for your introduction.

-- Jun

L. Camejo
10-28-2004, 09:32 AM
Hi Vicki,

This is so beautiful... I remember a time when there were only a handful of Shodo-Thugs (TM) on Aikiweb (sniff, sniff), we had to fight off all those who looked upon us competitive thugz, Aiki-heathens, the unworthy (sniff, sniff). But thanks to Peter and Shodokan Himeji we now have a force to rival anyone (muahahahhahahaha).:p

Welcome to Aikiweb Vicki, I hope you find great discussions, heated debates, inspiring information and wear your badge of Aikiweb Shodo-Thug with pride and honour.:D

To Bronson and Ian: Our numbers are growing - <Borg Voice> Resistance is Futile!!!! :p </Borg Voice>

:D
LC:ai::ki:

P.S. I think now we have to start creating serial numbers to track all the Shodokan folks here, what do you folks think?

happysod
10-28-2004, 10:24 AM
I tried, but ran out of fingers... Anyway Larry, does this mean that Peter's the Borg Queen? Funny, not quite what I envisaged...

Apologies Vicki - hi, welcome and keep your damn feet off the hakama! (It took me ages to iron)

PeterR
10-28-2004, 06:53 PM
I tried, but ran out of fingers... Anyway Larry, does this mean that Peter's the Borg Queen? Funny, not quite what I envisaged...
Ian
I am going to make it my life's mission to assimilate you. :grr:

Bronson
10-29-2004, 01:52 AM
Ian
I am going to make it my life's mission to assimilate you. :grr:

How come that sounds dirty when I read it out loud. I think I need to boil my eyes :dead:

Bronson

Bronson
10-29-2004, 02:03 AM
...us competitive thugz, Aiki-heathens, the unworthy

You forgot funny looking, uncouth, and you're all bad at pinball :D

To Bronson and Ian: Our numbers are growing - <Borg Voice> Resistance is Futile!!!! :p </Borg Voice>

I shall never to succumb to the siren song of your Red Meat Decadent aikido...although a little taste might not be so bad...wait no, I didn't say that......aaaaaaahhhh!!!

I think now we have to start creating serial numbers to track all the Shodokan folks here, what do you folks think?

You should just do the "1 of 9" or "2 of 9" (or however many blasted Shodo-Thugs we've got waving their rubber, um, tanto snicker around) thing.

Bronson

P.S. Oh yeah, welcome to AikiWeb Vicki. Don't worry, it's all in fun. Even though it causes me much physical pain to say it, I've got a lot of respect for the Shodo-folks here.

Peter Goldsbury
10-29-2004, 02:15 AM
Hi, my name is Vicki, I am also new to Aikido and have been at the Shodokan Himeji Dojo for just over a month now... Originally from England, I have been living near Himeji for just over a year.
Yoroshiku! :cool:

Hello Vicki,

I visited Himeji a short while ago, but perhaps this was before you came. I enjoyed the practice―and didn't wear my hakama. I would not describe myself as a Shodo-thug, though. Not really Shodo-anything, though I used to be an Aiki-thug in my youth. However, I have mellowed somewhat over the years.

I am from England too, by the way.

よろしくお願いいたします。

happysod
10-29-2004, 03:31 AM
am going to make it my life's mission to assimilate you. I'm now sleeping with all the lights on...

So PeterG was an aiki-thug, knew there was something about that man - still waters and all that

Bronson - don't weaken, just breath deeply and remember the shoelace test. Keep on ki-hopping!

Peter Goldsbury
10-30-2004, 03:20 AM
So PeterG was an aiki-thug, knew there was something about that man - still waters and all that

:D