PDA

View Full Version : Genghis Khan

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

sceptoor
03-22-2001, 11:45 AM
I heard rumors a while ago that Seagal would be portraying Genghis Khan in a movie soon. Has anyone else heard anything about it?? It says nothing about it on his website now, but I think that may be where I read it originally, or at least *A* Seagal website.

Thanks-

Steve Speicher
03-22-2001, 12:14 PM
Speaking of Seagal, I saw him on Jay Leno last night. Weird!

I was confused by the whole thing, Leno was trying to make fun of him, while he was trying to plug some essential oil type stuff he's selling. I was so confused... it seemed more like some twisted comedy sketch than any type of interview.

Aikidoka2000
03-22-2001, 12:29 PM
Hmmm.. So S.Sea-gull is to play Genghis Khan?
Seems like a bit of a "stretch"...
"Bulbous Khan", now I THAT I can see.
The story would be pretty simple,
Ex-Aikidoka becomes a movie star, his ego inflates to the size of Montana, (Not to mention his pants size, and he goes on a frenzied quest of spouse-beating with a Kentucky Fried Chicken drumstick.
I'd called it, "Loser-Trek ][ ", The Wrath of "Con".
-Tomu

Guest5678
03-22-2001, 02:38 PM
Aikidoka2000 wrote:
Hmmm.. So S.Sea-gull is to play Genghis Khan?
Seems like a bit of a "stretch"...
"Bulbous Khan", now I THAT I can see.
The story would be pretty simple,
Ex-Aikidoka becomes a movie star, his ego inflates to the size of Montana, (Not to mention his pants size, and he goes on a frenzied quest of spouse-beating with a Kentucky Fried Chicken drumstick.
I'd called it, "Loser-Trek ][ ", The Wrath of "Con".
-Tomu

Tomu,

Man, you gotta quit holding back like that, you're going to bust a vein dude. C'mon, tell us how you really feel..... he-he-he!

From the budo dictionary:
A Seagull sensei - one who flys in, makes a lot of noise, craps all over everything and flys out agian........ oh yea, all the time smelling of rotten fish.....

Oooops, did I say that out loud?

-Dan P. -Mongo

sceptoor
03-22-2001, 09:49 PM
I take it the answer to my question is "no"??

If anyone has anything mature to add, please do.

Jim ashby
03-24-2001, 03:37 AM
Hell why not? John Wayne did!
Have fun

Sam
03-25-2001, 05:33 AM
No-one can top the performance of the guy who player gengis-khan in the first Bill and Ted film. That sports-department scene was cool.