PDA

View Full Version : Greetings all

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Henning Ulseth
09-04-2004, 07:49 AM
Hello everyone who bothers reading my HELLO:)

I am a newbie aged 28 from Stavanger, Norway. I have been training in Aikido for a month or so. I have never done any martial art training before, but I am an ex-hockey player gone musician, now gone completely Aikido. I must say that I have never in my life been so fascinated and intrigued as I am with Aikido. It seems to touch the very fibers of my being. From the training part to the philosophical part to that of becoming a more easy-going person in my daily life. I enjoy it enormously and I will follow this pathy for the rest of my life. No Doubt Whatsoever! (My problem is that I can't train enough as I work, attend scool and am a musician. Hopefully this will balance itself out over the years)...for Aikido is the way...and perhaps...the answer to alot of lifes question.
Anyway...A big hail to Jun for creating a site like this where kindred spirits may interact, exchange and develope friendships, wisdom, technical advices, humor and the enery we all share. In Ki we grow... :)

akiy
09-04-2004, 09:53 AM
Hi Henning,

Welcome to the AikiWeb Forums and thank you for your introduction (and compliments)!

-- Jun

Thomas Ambrose
09-06-2004, 03:34 AM
Henning, welcome!

I too, am a newbie, almost to three months of training now. I am also a full time student, and I understand how you feel about having classes. Now that my term has started, I only have a few days each week that I can attend classes, but my attitude is "I have my whole life to learn Aikido, so no hurries, no worries!" Hang in there, keep it up, and enjoy!

thomas

Nick Simpson
09-06-2004, 10:51 AM
Hey Henning, welcome to aikiweb and enjoy your time in aikido!

daniel loughlin
09-06-2004, 12:40 PM
hi hening i know the feeling i no im going 2 continue aikdo forever and im only 14 (stop hogging the threads Nick lol oj)

Nick Simpson
09-06-2004, 03:58 PM
Hey, you cant fault me for being a general nice all round welcoming kind of guy can you? :P

aikidoc
09-06-2004, 08:28 PM
Hei pa deg. Velkommen.

Hilsen,

John