PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Leslie Kausch
09-01-2004, 03:30 PM
Hi, everyone! I've been hearing about this place, but it's great to finally get myself here! A brief intro: I was introduced to Aikido in college as part of an interpersonal conflict resolution workshop and was fascinated, but broke. (The presenter used a Tom Crum video a lot.) In grad school, I met my honey and he took me to his dojo - that was 1992 and I'm still there. I love the beauty and challenge of the art. I continue to be amazed at the subtlety and efficiency of solid Aikido, and I love the opportunities to think about how to apply the principles off the mat in all kinds of relationships.

Looking forward to getting to know the wite and all of you better. Also, thanks Jun for great company this weekend at the seminar and a really excellent website! Leslie Kausch, Greensboro, NC

akiy
09-01-2004, 05:24 PM
Hi Leslie,

It was great meeting you at the AikiWeb Workshop this past weekend! Welcome to AikiWeb and thank you for your introduction.

-- Jun

amberlee
09-01-2004, 09:29 PM
Hello!! Nice to meet you and welcome to aikiweb! :D ;)

Lan Powers
09-01-2004, 09:35 PM
Welcome! This site really IS quite a cool place. Lots of nice folks, kind folks, and full of information people as well. ( Some full of other stuff too, but hey, that's just life ain't it?) Ha!
Lan