PDA

View Full Version : acting

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

vanstretch
07-01-2004, 10:08 AM
Hello all, I am looking for some assistance here. I have left atlanta and relocated to southern california. After being in police work for about 8yrs and not really liking what i thought would be a career , i have decided to start all over again. I just drove across the country with my bare essentials and am staying with family until i find a spot i like and get my bearings. I am 37 and have always wanted to pursue the acting profession for films,tv ads etc..My friends think i have lost it and some say i have big balls to do this. The way i see it, if i didnt make this move i would be destined to be on a merry-go-round life instead of a roller-coaster life. I have made several contacts and inquiries into what i want to get into and have been told that its who you know that can help. I respectfully request any advice or assistance that anyone could offer in this quest. thank you all. daniel.

Dyusan
07-02-2004, 10:46 AM
:rolleyes: Daniel, Daniel, Daniel..........

Qatana
07-02-2004, 10:56 AM
one word: Stuntman!

dan guthrie
07-02-2004, 08:44 PM
Be aware, there are generations of con men waiting for you to enroll in their acting classes. If you go to Hollywood, the actual town, you can see most of them in one week. They will promise you a career and they will take your money.
My personal opinion, you're more likely to be stung by a shark and carried up in a tornado.