PDA

View Full Version : Aikido T-Shirts?

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

gilsinnj
06-22-2004, 12:18 PM
Does anyone know where I could get an Aikido T-shirt? I'm looking for a t-shirt for a friend of mine that has something to do with Aikido. She is a high-school aged cousin of mine, and practices karate. She's visiting me for a while this summer, and wants to practice Aikido with me. I promised her I'd get her an Sikido t-shirt.

I know about Bu-jin already, but they don't have anything that doesn't have their logo on it. I'm looking for something that has the Aikido kanji, or "Aikido", and possibly a picture ofa guy getting thrown.

Thanks,
Jim

Greg Jennings
06-22-2004, 02:20 PM
Hi Jim,

Our dojo sells artsy T-shirts, gym bags, hats, etc. with a cool AiKiDo logo. All the proceeds go to the dojo.

The shirts are $15 plus shipping.

If you're interested, please let me know.

Best regards,

BC
06-23-2004, 01:10 PM
You can also get t-shirts from AikidoOnline that have kanji on them:

www.aikidoonline.com

JJF
06-23-2004, 01:46 PM
Take a look at tozando.com. I haven't seen any t-shirts there with pictures on, but they have some pretty cool ones with Kanji.

holmesking
06-23-2004, 10:05 PM
Here are a couple of pics of the shirts Greg mentioned.

The text reads:

BLOOD. SWEAT. TEARS. AIKIDO.

Pictures are of some of the different styles we have, the back design, and the front design.

batemanb
07-05-2004, 02:35 AM
Hi Jim,

I'm just getting some new summer one's made up for our club, with our kanji 誠心合気道 (seishin aikido - different type face than appears here, translates as true heart aikido) and one of the Westbrook & Ratti images. You're welcome to one of these, although UK prices are probably a little more expensive than the US, and it will have our club name on the front left breast.

You could probably make one up yourself just as easy. Just need to put the image together on the PC and then take the jpg file down to your local T-shirt print shop. Alternatively, you can buy printer "paper" that you can print and then iron on to a plain shirt, I haven't done this yest, although I am in the process of trying this one this week for my sons band :).

Rgds

Bryan