PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from kuala lumpur

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

xuzen
06-06-2004, 11:37 PM
Dear fellow aikidokas,

My name is Boon and I am happy to be part of this forum. I have read many of the threads and I am very glad now I can participate. OK, a little bit about me, I live in a town about 60 km south of kuala lumpur (malaysia). I have practice aikido since 1995. I started out in Tomiki style, then Aikikai, Yoshinkan and currently I am learning Aikijutsu. I changed so many style not because i am a fickle minded person but over the years I have move around a lot and due to locality probles, sometimes that is the only style available in your area. :)

My hobby is, surprise surprise - Aikido and its way of life :D. Other than that I also enjoy playing table tennis.

Next weekend i will be attending my shodan test, and after so many years as an aikido practitioner, i still eagerly look forward to the test. I have taken my time, with my promotion, but I feel it is good because it gave me time to mature and absord the philosophy of the art.

Ok, I will pen off now, I am off to read some of the threads available. Be seeing ya all.

PeterR
06-07-2004, 01:23 AM
Hi Boon;

Did you actually do Tomiki Aikido in Malaysia?

akiy
06-07-2004, 11:22 AM
Hi Boon,

Welcome and thank you for your introduction.

-- Jun