PDA

View Full Version : Just getting started

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Christian
05-28-2004, 04:02 PM
Hello all,

I just recently joined a dojo in Denver. I have found that Aikido is terribly addictive. I have been boring everyone I know with "Last night in class..." I found Aikiweb mere days ago, and I really enjoy all the different perspectives on Aikido. Stangley, I have noted that I can find two diametrically opposed posts on the same subject, and I agree with both. Ain't Aikido grand?

DaveO
05-28-2004, 10:38 PM
Hello Chris; welcome to the Aikiweb and aikido!

Mark Uttech
05-29-2004, 02:55 AM
If ever there was a case for aikido burnout, you are it. My condolances if you are still doing aikido in four months. In gassho, tamonmark

akiy
05-29-2004, 11:16 PM
Hi Chris,

Welcome to AikiWeb! You're training at one beautiful dojo there!

-- Jun

Christian
06-01-2004, 03:00 PM
If ever there was a case for aikido burnout, you are it. My condolances if you are still doing aikido in four months. In gassho, tamonmark

You think? Nine-and-a-half months later, I'm still going with slightly more than moderate intensity. Still, there are times when I have to add willpower to my motivational checklist.

khode1
06-01-2004, 03:25 PM
Hey Chris! Don't know if I've had the chance to meet/train with you yet. I haven't been in a couple of weeks due to work demands. I usually attend the tue./thurs. 7:45 class. I hope to see you soon.

Acie

Christian
06-01-2004, 03:52 PM
I was wondering. I usually can't make the late class, but I am there for the first 2 classes most days. I imagine that we'll meet soon. Onegaishimasu!!

Brendan Basone
06-18-2004, 10:13 AM
hey guys, i am just starting too, i must make the effort to get to the second and further classes. i have found aikido surprisingly easy to learn. but I must see what is to come.

i am trying to attend a small class at macquarie uni, sydney.