PDA

View Full Version : Mats for sale - UK

Please visit our sponsor:

batemanb
05-12-2004, 04:55 AM
Whilst looking for some new mats recently I have managed to strike up a couple of relationships with mat manufacturers. I have been offered two pretty good deals on an ongoing basis. One is for new "seconds", i.e. the vinyl maybe faded or stained, or the gluing may be untidy, otherwise good quality Judo mats (1M x 2M x 25MM - foam density 240KG per cubic metre). These are very similar to the Zebra mats sold in the US ;).

The quantity and colour available will always be dependant upon the manufacturing run. At the moment, I can get 53 blue ones.

I have been chatting to another manufacturer who are branching into gym mats. They can do foam mats (no vinyl cover) size 1M x 1.2M x 37MM. I haven't seen these yet but a friend has been trialling them out in his judo club with good success.

The prices for both types of mat are very competitive. If anyone is interested in replacing mats at any time, feel free to contact me for further info.

Regards

Bryan

PaulieWalnuts
05-12-2004, 07:18 AM
Hi there, yes i am very interested and desparate for new mats. We are an Aikido club in edinburgh, www.aikido-of-edinburgh.com

Please let me no as much as possible we are ready to buy as we now have club savings.

thank you
stefen miller

michael fage
02-22-2005, 04:22 AM
Hi,I am looking for some mats,Can you send me some prices,details,Thank you.

Yann Golanski
02-22-2005, 08:17 AM
Intrested as well.... prices and more details please!

siwilson
02-22-2005, 11:41 AM
ditto

batemanb
02-23-2005, 01:28 AM
Sorry guys, this was way back last year. The deal fell through at the time because we got a local offer on some second hand mats which was more cost effective.

If you want to let me know how many mats you're all looking for, I'd be happy to contact the supplier again and see if they have anything going.

Regards

Bryan