PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from California!

Please visit our sponsor:

Jen
05-05-2004, 11:05 PM
Hello everyone! I am newly registered on AikiWeb, but I have been practicing Aikido for a little over 4 years now. Since I have been enjoying reading the forums, I thought it was only fair to jump in. (Plus, I was just itching to put in my 2 cents on a couple of threads.)

I suppose I was inspired to register as I have been going through some life changes and have found much support in my local dojo. I have also found that it is lots of fun to visit other dojos when I travel (and when I can make the time!), and I have been pleasantly surprised at how warm and welcoming I have found others who practice our art.

So, thanks to you all for your interesting posts inspiring me to join, and I hope to have the opportunity to visit dojos in the future where I "know" someone from AikiWeb!

akiy
05-05-2004, 11:32 PM
Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to the AikiWeb Forums and thank you for your introduction! I'm sure it won't be long before you meet and train with someone else from AikiWeb!

-- Jun

Paul Sanderson-Cimino
05-06-2004, 12:58 AM
Hello! I'm also from California, although I'm presently at college in Minnesota. I'm from the north (Bay Area: Lafayette, specifically). I might be at the Enbukan in southern California at some point over break...tragically, it's the only Yoshokai dojo in California.