PDA

View Full Version : Journal System

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Kelly Allen
04-30-2004, 03:40 PM
I just noticed the new system doesn't count the number of comments made on journal enterie on the particular comment window. I used to use this in order to see if any one has made a comment on any entry of the journal I have made, or added to comments that I have made in other journals.

I also have noticed that I can no longer start threads as I was going to start a thread here to describe and discuss this glitch in the new system.

Kelly

akiy
04-30-2004, 03:43 PM
Hi Kelly,

The Feedback section would probably have been a better place for your post...

In any case, I'll take a look into your report. Thank you!

-- Jun

akiy
05-01-2004, 02:55 PM
Hi folks,

I think I've found and fixed the bug that was reported above (of the number of comments not being updated).

Please let me know if you find any other odd behavior in the journal system!

Thanks,

-- Jun

PeaceHeather
05-03-2004, 12:05 PM
Is there a way to establish the journal entries to read, from the top, as old-to-new, instead of in reverse order the way they seem to be now?

Heather

DanielR
10-17-2004, 09:28 AM
Hi Jun,

The "lock journal" feature locks it from everybody including the journal's owner, correct? Would it be possible to allow the owner to lock the journal for everybody but him/herself?

Also, there seems to be a minor glitch - for example, when I click on "lock journal", the redirection page displays "Could not find phrase 'lockjournal'". Same when unlocking a journal. It still works though.

Thanks,
Daniel

suren
10-18-2004, 01:36 PM
Hi Jun,

Actually this "Could not find phrase '..." message occures even after posting a new entry in my journal.
I think you can lock journal for everyone but you by making all entries "private". Though for some people that may take a while :)
Another suggestion is to add "Spell check" button when adding new entry in journal.

Regards,
Suren.

akiy
10-18-2004, 02:06 PM
Hi folks,

Thanks for your feedback. I'll look into it. I may be upgrading the journal system some time in the future, so you may have to live with these annoying but non-threatening errors for now...

-- Jun

DanielR
10-18-2004, 02:33 PM
I think you can lock journal for everyone but you by making all entries "private".Thanks Suren, that's an option.