PDA

View Full Version : help for a new website

Please visit our sponsor:

Nick
12-21-2000, 01:39 PM
hey all- I'm thinking of starting a MA related web page, with different essays, anecdotes, stories etc, but alas, I don't really have too much to talk about! If you'd like to send in something (anything, really) pertaining to the budo, send me an email at nickporter@earthlink.net and be sure to include your name, the style(s) you study, and whatever else you'd like people to know about you.

Thanks all, and happy holidays,

Nick

priest
12-25-2000, 11:14 PM
hey nick, my name is bill... ive only been studying martial arts for about a month and a half, i currently hold a white belt in 3 storms karate, which is a mixture of tae kwon do, brazilian jujitsu, and aikido. although i may not be what youre looking for in the sense of anecdotes, etc., but i have a vast experience in web page design and multimedia... maybe i could help you in that way. it would be no trouble for me.

hope to hear from you soon.
priest

aikifamly
01-07-2001, 01:42 PM
hey bill

i am interested in setting up a website (or domain) for my organazation. can you email me at: aikifamly@aol.com with more info on what i need to do and how this is done. i have tried several people but no one has answered me yet. please if you could help me, thanks.

pete nappier

aikifamly
01-07-2001, 01:43 PM
also i would like cost involved in this process. thanks.

pete

kgh
02-23-2001, 12:48 AM
Regarding setting up a domain and such. If you have not done so, I may be able to help you.

Im a interactive media designer and offer web design/development, graphic design, multimedia authoring, affordable web hosting and domain registrations. If I can be of service, please drop me an email.