PDA

View Full Version : aiky?

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

shadow
11-26-2000, 07:20 PM
Just want to have this weeks poll cleared up.....when you say creative and intellectual...what particular aspects or ideas do you mean by that? Maybe I'm slow..... :) hehe

And can it not be a combination of everything you mentioned, not just one particular aspect gaining more importance than another.....rather the whole package as one, indistinguishable....that's why I study, because it has everything for me.....martial arts, fitness, flexibility, passion for living, spirituality...etc

akiy
11-26-2000, 08:25 PM
shadow wrote:
Just want to have this weeks poll cleared up.....when you say creative and intellectual...what particular aspects or ideas do you mean by that?
That's open to your own interpretation.

And can it not be a combination of everything you mentioned, not just one particular aspect
Sure.

-- Jun

crystalwizard
11-26-2000, 09:18 PM
This weeks poll is intersting but there's not enough choices. Nothing there fits my primary reason. How about adding an other choice?

akiy
11-26-2000, 09:25 PM
At this point, I think that it would skew the results and we'd have to do a hand recount and such...

What would be your reason?

-- Jun

Chuck Clark
11-27-2000, 12:01 AM
How's about "ALL OF THE ABOVE"...

Safe and Happy Holidays To All!

crystalwizard
11-27-2000, 02:09 AM
akiy wrote:
At this point, I think that it would skew the results and we'd have to do a hand recount and such...

What would be your reason?

-- Jun

What would be my reason for wanting to add other or what would be my reason for practicing Aikido?

akiy
11-27-2000, 11:09 AM
crystalwizard wrote:
What would be my reason for wanting to add other or what would be my reason for practicing Aikido?[/B]
The latter.

-- Jun

crystalwizard
11-27-2000, 03:53 PM
very briefly, to obtain a different set of skills for dealing with an attack than I currently have. Re-programng reflexes as it were. And I dont really feel that any of the choices given fit that. Which leaves me either not responding to the poll or having to pick something that I just dont feel fits right. That's why i suggested other.

akiy
11-27-2000, 04:56 PM
At least to me, that sounds like it's for a martial reason...

But, I hear you. The next time I have this kind of a poll, I'll be sure to (try to remebmber to) include an "other" option.

-- Jun