PDA

View Full Version : Rude Master 2

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Ta Kung
04-03-2003, 02:48 PM
Hi people!

The second most awaited movie (second only to Terminator 3) of this year is here; The Rude master 2! Some of you might have seen the first one. If not, you may download it from this adress:
Rude Master (http://w1.500.telia.com/~u50015917/the_rude_master.wmv)

Alas, the new movie is 52 mb, and my space only allows 10 mb. So the question is, do anyone of you know where I could get more space for free? I'd hate for you to miss out... :D

Regards,

Patrik

PS. If I compress it and put it in wmv format, it's still 28 mb. :(

John Boswell
04-03-2003, 03:57 PM
hehehe.... ummm.... uh.... er...

well...

*snicker*

Um... its got... uh... POTENTIAL !! Yeah! That's it. Potential and stuff. ;)

Seriously, the cursing kinds "jumps out" at you, but there some good humor in there. I especially liked the "Matrix-style" back flip and then the multiple kicks to the chest. VERY realistic. :confused:

hehe... have fun with it!:D

shihonage
04-03-2003, 04:10 PM
Rude Master 1 would've greatly benefitted from less crazy screams and curses.

Joe Jutsu
04-03-2003, 10:42 PM
Watch out Jackie Chan!! Rude master has arrived on the scene, and with much better English at that!

I got a kick out of Rude Master 2, I'd like to see Rude Master 1 though to help me to clear up some of the intricate plot details that I'm struggling with :). Keep up the good work.

JJF
04-04-2003, 04:55 AM
Rude Master 1 would've greatly benefitted from less crazy screams and curses.
And become what ? the "Polite master" or the "Eloquent and subtle master" ? :D

Apart from that I agree that it IS a bit on the heavy side with the curses. Let's hope the sequel contains a couple of scenes where the dialog contains lines longer than what we would expect from 'Rocky'.

taras
04-04-2003, 11:50 AM
very funny, but in all fairness, I think the bloke should have taken his hakama off.

Ta Kung
04-07-2003, 02:24 AM
Hi people! I agree with the bad language bit, but in Rude Master 2 (the new movie, not yet published on the net) there are no such language. Except if you feel strongly for sailors... =) (you'll get it when you see it).

Anyway, my question still stands: In order for me to upload the NEW rude master, does anyone know of a place where you can upload 50 mb for free?

Thanks!

/Patrik

shadow
04-07-2003, 06:34 AM
pretty cool, but the voices are annoying.

Alphete
04-07-2003, 08:40 AM
Oh Rude Master!

Great piece of Work!

I'm eager awating for part II!!!

I want it now!

Regarding your space problem, you could make a couple of yahoo groups, then splitting the Movie with some common tool that everybody has or that everybody could download quickly

and split it in let's say, 10mb chunks and post it on the yahoo groups.

THat's one possibility...

rachmass
04-07-2003, 08:55 AM
You could contact your webhost and find out if they can increase the size you are allowed without increasing the fee (that was the case with my host, it had previously just been set at a lower maximum, and they allowed me more space without extra money).

good luck on this, and I look forward to seeing Rude Master 2 up and running.

Rachel