PDA

View Full Version : George Ledyard - Randori Seminar

Please visit our sponsor:

George S. Ledyard
03-24-2003, 11:04 AM
April 4 - 6th 2003
UNLV Aikido Club
Las Vegas

George Ledyard will teach a seminar on the theory and practice of Randori (multiple attackers) as well as an introductory class on Ploice Defensive Tactics. See the attached file in the second posting on this thread for details.

George S. Ledyard
03-24-2003, 11:07 AM
April 4 - 6th 2003

UNLV Aikido Club

Las Vegas

George Ledyard will teach a seminar on the theory and practice of Randori (multiple attackers) as well as an introductory class on Ploice Defensive Tactics. See the attached file for details.

Russ Qureshi
03-24-2003, 12:09 PM
Hey everybody,

If you're in Las Vegas GO TO THIS SEMINAR!!! I have visited George sensei for his randori seminar on Labour Day weekend over the last couple of years and you simply can't find anything like what he does. His seminars are an excellent resource for accelerated learning!

Russ

Don_Modesto
03-24-2003, 01:04 PM
If you're in Las Vegas GO TO THIS SEMINAR!!! I have visited George sensei for his randori seminar on Labour Day weekend over the last couple of years and you simply can't find anything like what he does. His seminars are an excellent resource for accelerated learning!
I agree, with no reservations.

I attended his Presidents' Day RANDORI seminar and it restructured my personal training agenda. Since beginning aikido 26 years ago, I've never seen RANDORI so systematically and effectively taught. You'll want to take his drills back to your own dojo and keep doing them--I have.