PDA

View Full Version : instructors

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Unregistered
02-22-2003, 12:44 PM
anyone know david martin out of oklahoma city
is he respectable and know the art to teach

Greg Jennings
02-22-2003, 01:26 PM
I went to the dojo search on this forum.

It appears that Martin Sensei is associated with Jiyushinkai AikiBudo.

The founder of that organization is Chuck Clark Sensei. I've not met him personally, but I know people who have. They tell me that his aikido is excellent.

We have exchanged e-mails and I found him to be intelligent, thoughtful and quite the gentleman.

He used to post here, I believe. I know he used to post on Aikido-L regularly.

Their website is http://www.jiyushikai.org/ . I checked their dojo locator. Martin Sensei's dojo is listed there.

You could also e-mail them and ask them if Martin Sensei is still associated with them.

If Martin Sensei has any of the attributes of Clark Sensei, you could not do much better.

Best Regards,

akiy
02-22-2003, 05:38 PM
This thread has been moved from the Anonymous forum to the Training forum.

Please note that the Anonymous forum is intended for "delicate" subject matters for which people have a need or want to keep their identities from being revealed. I encourage people to keep this in mind before starting a thread in the Anonymous forum. Please do not use the Anonymous forum in lieu of registering when posting a non-sensitive issue.

-- Jun

Chuck Clark
02-22-2003, 11:27 PM
I recommend David Martin with no reservations. I have known him for many years and have taken part in his training from pretty much day one. David is a competent and talented instructor and communicator. I do seminars in his dojo two to three times a year and always enjoy the training and the spirit of his students.