PDA

View Full Version : Satisfied Customer?

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

sfellwock
10-03-2000, 10:28 AM
I am not being paid to say this - though I could use a new hakama :) - but I just wanted to pass along my experience with BuJin Design (www.bujindesign.com). I personally like to know when people have had good or bad experiences with a supplier, etc.

I purchased an Aikido dogi from BuJin. I ordered the 8.5 oz version. It is awesome. This gi is heavy enough for Aikido without being too heavy like a judo gi. It is very comfortable and very flexible. The 3/4 length sleeves are perfect for wrist grapling techniques, but does not bunch up at the elbow like some shorter sleeves do. Excelent product.

Now, as for BuJin service. I waited about 2 - 3 weeks for my gi (they are supposedly custome made). And I did noticed that my credit card did not get charged until they shipped the gi. When I received the gi, they had accidentaly shipped the wrong pants. I called them, they immediately updated my order and processed a credit (there was a difference in price for the pants) and about a week later my pants were sent to me overnight.

What was my overall experience? Well, the product (so far) has been superior. It did seem to take a long time to receive my gi, and then part of the order was wrong. They did correct that (and they called me back, which was nice since it was long distance), but the replacement seemed to take a while. They also reimbursed me for my shipping charges to send that item back to them. Their customer service was nice.

Rating (0-5):
4.5 stars on Product
4.0 stars on Customer Service
2.5 stars on Delivery/Fulfillment
4.0 stars on Information (good web site)

4.0 stars Total Rating (Very Good)