PDA

View Full Version : general

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Nobleronin4
12-16-2002, 04:34 PM
About the only thing I can do with AIKIDO is read about it and visit web-sites. I have never really trained in the art due to the fact that there are no dojos within 120 miles of where I live. My city of Macon,Georgia (UNITED STATES) boasts a population of 250,000 in a 20 mile radius; however, as far as I know there are no qualified teachers. Could someone in the AKIDO universe point me in the right direction as to starting a dojo and getting in a qualified teacher that is willing to start small and grow with time?

Williamross77
12-16-2002, 05:04 PM
HI it seems as if there is a Seidokan group located at mercer university in macon Ga

try to contact through the Student Government Association (SGA) at Mecer 301-2872 I don't know the area code but if you live there you should know.

Seidokan is a great system, as our group has it's lineage from there.

Bronson
12-16-2002, 10:39 PM
While I would definitely say check out the seidokan group if there is one close by (I too train seidokan and love it). There is a Nihon Goshin instructor 61 miles from Macon. If you check the Aikiweb dojo search engine and set the radius at 75 miles it'll come up.

Bronson