PDA

View Full Version : Aikido in Lancaster,PA?

Please visit our sponsor:

chadsieger
12-03-2002, 11:26 PM
Hello,

Does anyone know of any Aikido within driving distance of Lancaster, PA? I want to get my nephew started and I'm trying to find somewhere near enough for his mother to drive.

If anyone knows of any leads, please let me know.

P.S. Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Allentown, and Reading are too far.

Thanks
Sieger:D

chadsieger
12-10-2002, 12:13 PM
Please, anyone??:blush:

one4k4
12-10-2002, 12:39 PM
I'm going to foward this thread on to a friend of mine who takes Aikido in the Philly area, but spent a few years in Lancaster at Millersville University. It's a small world, I guess.

one4k4
12-12-2002, 07:09 AM
Chat, here's the reply my friend sent me:

"for some reason it wouldn't let me register and post on that site... I dunno what was going on. as far as dojo's in and around lancaster... no such luck. I have searched and searched, but there is nothing to be had. the best bet is to check out a place up in west reading which is about an hour from lancaster."

akiy
12-12-2002, 07:42 AM
Thomas,

Please feel free to let your friend contact me if your friend is having problems registering and posting. My e-mail address is located at the bottom of every page of this site.

-- Jun

one4k4
12-12-2002, 10:18 AM
Will do. :)

chadsieger
12-13-2002, 01:22 PM
Thank you for your effort.

It's hard to belive that there isn't any Aikido whatsoever in such a largely populated area. Well, is really more growing than populated. In time?

Perhaps his training will have to wait until college....

Thanks

Sieger

stevecarl
10-18-2004, 02:38 PM
Last post for this thread was long ago, but this answers the original question.

We have had a club at Franklin and Marshall College (Lancaster, PA.) since January of 2003. We are an ASU dojo and have training four nights a week.