PDA

View Full Version : Aikido chat room

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Bud
11-27-2002, 05:47 AM
Anyone know of a Yahoo or IRC aikido chat room?

Ali B
11-27-2002, 06:17 AM
No but I think its a great idea!!!

L. Camejo
11-27-2002, 06:27 AM
There are the Martial Art chat rooms on MSN under the Sports and Recreation category.

I've met a few Aikido people there. Many times the topics discussed are similar to some that appear here on Aikiweb, but applied from the view of different styles. The insights can be very interesting at times.

L.C.:ai::ki:

suebailey
11-29-2002, 02:24 PM
ths has already been suggessted before by me!

and Aiki said he was on the case, so if ur patient then im sure it will turn up ok mate.

if u want more details see pm him.

or ill chase it up for u if u wish?

love sue

akiy
11-30-2002, 12:53 PM
I've worked on the AikiWeb AikiChat feature here a bit, but it's not quite ready for public release...

-- Jun

Lan Powers
12-01-2002, 11:43 AM
Jun........you rock!

I have been coming here for a while now and not seen too much appreciation expressed for the work-of-love this aikiweb site so obviously is. Thank you from the bottom of my new aikidoka heart! :)

erikmenzel
12-01-2002, 01:40 PM
Jun........you rock!
Hear Hear!!

suebailey
12-07-2002, 02:46 PM
I agree u and any admin staff u have do a magnificant job keep it up.

i know how much goes in toit as a mate of mine runs an airsoft forum and chat on mirc and it got at least 3 other admin staff on the forum only.

so keep goin we really aprisiate it, i wouldnt of met a whole load of nice ppl if u didnt.

Brian Pettit
12-09-2002, 04:05 PM
A akidio chat room? That would be awesome!

I agree Jun, you are the best I've seen yet on any website or forum that I have been part of.

Keep it up the great work.