PDA

View Full Version : Calling all USAF Winter Camp 2002 attendees...

Please visit our sponsor:

eugene_lo
10-11-2002, 10:10 AM
Wasn't really sure which category this might go in but anyway...
I will probably be the lone person from my dojo in eastern VA who will be attending the USAF Florida Winter Camp coming up this December.
I am a college student, and on a pretty tight budget, and was wondering if there are any other 1-2 person (or more) groups out there that will also be attending and need/want another person to split the cost of the hotel rooms/car rental, etc.
Just a note to you: I don't smoke, do drugs, or drink, soooo... hopefully this would be a plus, albeit somewhat boring.
You can contact me by email at eloxx001@odu.edu. I would prefer that you email me vice leaving a personal message on aikiweb since I have no idea how to retrieve messages!

giriasis
10-11-2002, 02:43 PM
Just to let you know that Winter Camp is November 1-3. If anyone else is interested in the Winter Camp go to www.floridaaikikai.com

All of us at Florida Aikikai are getting ready for another great Camp, and look forward to seeing everyone.

Mel Barker
10-13-2002, 06:30 PM
Is anyone else going to USAF East Winter Camp? It sure would be fun to have an aikiweb get together! Let us know.

Thanks,

Mel Barker

http://aikido.nowright.com