PDA

View Full Version : Ignored

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Edward
10-08-2002, 11:30 AM
Hi Guys,

I was coincidentally looking at my profile and just discovered that I am currently ignored by one user. Even though it is a privilege to be ignored, however, I do not remember having posted any offending posts, at least not recently ;) (Maybe because I just returned from a long business trip).

Jun, may I suggest to be able to know who are the users ignoring us so that we could also ignore them in return? ;) I personally do not have anyone on my ignore list because I believe it is kind of stupid not to be able to read someone's posts while all the other forum members can.

Cheers,
Edward

PeterR
10-08-2002, 07:08 PM
It's me Edward - oh damm that wont work I've seen this post. Possible from way back - you were how shall we say less pleasent to read back in the beginning.

By the way - how is the Tomiki thing comming.
I was coincidentally looking at my profile and just discovered that I am currently ignored by one user.

Edward
10-09-2002, 02:45 AM
Hi Peter,

I am still working on my written english style, which seems a little "dry", unintentionally of course.

I still keep in touch with Bob but didn't practice for a while because training is on Saturdays 9:30 AM, which makes it very difficult to attend. Bob promised an evening class and I am still waiting... :)

Cheers,

Edward