09-14-2002, 11:26 AM
On a chain of beautiful deserted islands in the
middle of nowhere, the following people are
- Two Italian men and one Italian woman
- Two French men and one French woman
- Two German men and one German woman
- Two Greek men and one Greek woman
- Two English men and one English woman
- Two Bulgarian men and one Bulgarian woman
- Two Japanese men and one Japanese woman
- Two Chinese men and one Chinese woman
- Two Irish men and one Irish woman
- Two American men and one American woman
One month later, on these absolutely stunning
deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the
following things have occurred:
* One Italian man killed the other Italian man for
the Italian woman.
* The two French men and the French woman are living
happily together in a menage a trois.
* The two German men have a strict weekly schedule
of alternating visits with the German woman.
* The two Greek men are sleeping with each other and
the Greek woman is cleaning and cooking for them.
* The two English men are waiting for someone to
introduce them to the English woman.
* The two Bulgarian men took one look at the
Bulgarian woman and started swimming to another
* The two Japanese have faxed Tokyo and are awaiting
* The two Chinese men have set up a pharmacy/liquor
store/restaurant/laundry, and have gotten the woman
pregnant in order to supply employees for their
* The two Irish men divided the island into North
and South and set up a distillery. They do not
remember if sex is in the picture because it gets
somewhat foggy after a few liters of coconut
whiskey. However, they're satisfied because the
English aren't having any fun.
* The two American men are contemplating suicide,
because the American woman will not shut up and
complains relentlessly about her body, the true
nature of feminism, what the sun is doing to her
skin, how she can do anything they can do, the
necessity of fulfillment, the equal division of
household chores, how sand and palm trees make her look fat, how her last boyfriend respected her
opinion and treated her nicer than they do, and how
her relationship with her mother is the root cause
of all her problems, and why didn't they bring a
goddamn cell phone so they could call 911 and get
them all rescued off this god-forsaken deserted
island in the middle of fucking nowhere so she can
get her nails done and go shopping...