View Full Version : a new book about off the mat application of aikido
AikiWeb Sponsored Links
Place your Aikido link here for only $10!
10-05-2016, 02:01 AM
How can you live in peace while respecting others and also yourself?
Many people try to live in keeping with their personal values of peace and harmony, but run up against a harsh world that sometimes sees the expression of kindness as a weakness.
But you have to be strong to be kind.
That is what the book "In Search of Martial Kindness" will show you. (https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/2960147626/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1642&creative=6746&creativeASIN=2960147626&linkCode=as2&tag=aik-21)
As you read this book, you will discover the fundamentals of AikiCom, an approach that combines the principles and ethics of aikido.
You will learn:
- How AikiCom is a blend of physical and verbal approaches
- How AikiCom grew from the modeling of Aiki practice in Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP)
- How to apply Aiki in daily life and in your communication with others, whether you practice aikido or not
- How to apply Eastern thought to move from individualism to an interconnected view of the world
- How to become strong through centering and verticality
- How to receive the energy of your interactions with others in order to transform conflict into constructive dialogue.
In Search of Martial Kindness will set you on the path of kind and caring warriors who dare to experience the adventure of getting along with oneself and others.
There is a page on facebook and a website http://www.aikicom.org
02-17-2017, 09:46 AM
Thanks for letting us know. Sounds interesting
05-17-2017, 11:48 PM
Looks like it covers a lot of interesting topics. Thanks for sharing.
vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2012 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited