PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

jimpres
10-26-2015, 12:12 AM
I discovered your site on Face Book. I had been looling for a dojo near where I live in Tennessee.
I have studied martial arts for some time now. I started in 1980. My first dojo was in Karate under Minubu Miki. He has a dojo in San Diego. His style is Hayashi ha shito ryu kai, also we integrated iado, bo and other weapons into the group. In 1990 I began the study of Aikido under Chiba sensai also in San Diego. I have enjoyed the arts of both groups.
I moved from San Diego to Poland where I lived for a few year and then returned to the United States, and am now residing in Tennessee.
I have been unsuccessful in finding a place to work out. I do keep up my running every day which I have been doing for many years. Would love to get back into Aikido and practise.

jurasketu
10-26-2015, 12:09 PM
Welcome... Evensville is in the hinterland of East Tennessee (where I have family and friends). It is a mighty fine place - but they fight up there using the truly ancient arts of wrestling and boxing rather than that new-fangled Asian stuff.

I doubt you'll find anything unless you look towards Knoxville or Chattanooga. And it'll be some ways away.

Have you tried the Dojo Search feature?

akiy
10-28-2015, 05:55 PM
Hi Jakub,

Welcome to AikiWeb. Yes, the Dojo Search Engine (http://www.aikiweb.com/search) on this site may be able to help you out.

Hope that helps,

-- Jun